• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tears of the kingdom has leaked [Spoilers in this Thread]

MMaRsu

Banned
Steer clear of Twitter etc if you dont want to get spoiled

Early screenshot

https://external-preview.redd.it/6v...ed&s=53256af47b724514c4ef65649331a985dd681e70
6vMmcfWKbFsG6X4Yg1RLBbZzP1E5bbsFT93DvQH9T34.jpg

Last edited:

Jinzo Prime

Last edited:

DKPOWPOW

Hmm.

So you start the game with full health and the Master Sword. Then Ganondorf is woken up, the sword is broken and you go back to 3 hearts after your arm is damaged. It's like the beginning of a Metroid game.
Fuck yeah. I like the sound of that.

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
I mean, that's what you get by asking 70$ for effin' sub 720p, DRS and ~20 FPS, not addressing a single complaint people had after playing BOTW and adding even more stupid shit.

Also and of course....
B0C1D17E54043F0D8CA2AC548BF3E58A3E60B935

Last edited:

Holammer

Not sure what you could even be spoiled about in a Zelda game... The final confrontation with Ganondorf?
Do you apply such a reductionist view to other games or media? Everyone understood from day one that Harry Potter would eventually defeat Voldemort, but the story & journey there still drew readers.

BotW had a lot of important [and interesting] interactions with characters like Purah, Kass, Riju, Sidon. Even tertiary freak shows like Bozai, so I want to see where they are as the story continues. So if someone says something like: "Kass is dead and Kheel takes over his role!", that'd be a spoiler for anyone invested in the universe.

Mayar

Neo Member
Yes, indeed ... already laid out on part of the trackers. I wonder who arranged this action, 12 days before the release. It seems to me that given the recent events of Nintendo, this will not be left without attention.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Isa
Top Bottom