• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tears of the kingdom has leaked [Spoilers in this Thread]

SteadyEvo

How exactly can a Zelda game be spoiled? It’s like saying watch for spoilers on the next Mario. Most like it’ll end with me beating Bowser…

After 2 play throughs of breath of the wild I can’t say I’m looking forward to this. The trailer Nintendo released showed the exact same spot from the original. I haven’t followed this game closely but I don’t see what’s new.

hemo memo

Gold Member
Running from spoilers like:

27cce1211e8e1bedad32d2ceedcd9abe05d1e553.gif

Puscifer

Link kills ganondorf.

Also the art book leaked months ago, there's nothing there that people can't already find out.

Otre

Banned
Seems like it only runs on Ryujinx right now. Vulkan or Opengl. Theres a 20fps cap at the first 10 minutes but rises to a stuttery 30 afterwards mostly cause of shader compilation.

Yoshi97

From what I've heard and seen, seems really derivative of botw... Beginning is same as botw just sky great plateau, korok seeds are back, story taking place through the past, 4 dungeons plus hyrule castle, shrines (except 150 instead of 120), etc etc, then of course there's the re use of stuff like graphics, characters, music, botw's overworld... Did fuse/ultrahand really take that long for them to develop? Only nice thing I can really say so far tbh is that the dungeons actually look pretty legit which is exciting although only the maps have been datamined so we'll see.

protonion

Everything leaked. Literally.
Bosses, cut scenes, maps...

In any case, whatever you felt about botw will not change. It's the same game but bigger.

Pass for me.

SeraphJan

Alex Navarro said when he got to play the preview build at the event recently, it was heavily implied that there’s gonna be a day 1 patch for performance improvements.
Hope they do fix that, but I won't set my hope too high, this game seems pretty heavy.

Woopah

Everything leaked. Literally.
Bosses, cut scenes, maps...

In any case, whatever you felt about botw will not change. It's the same game but bigger.

Pass for me.
They've specifically addressed several of the criticisms people had, so I wouldn't say it's "just" BOTW.

kruis

Exposing the sinister cartel of retailers who allow companies to pay for advertising space.
I've heard the performance is not pretty, dipping to mid 20s frequently

Fucking lazy devs, yet another game that only people with an RTX 4090 can truly enjoy…

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
funny af

i preordered the CE
watch people play a better looking version 2 weeks before i can legally play a worse version.
Nintendo really is the worst xD
There's something about reading this that my sense of humor is tickled. Not for the fact that it's been leaked but just the humor in the nice guys waiting and really getting this inferior version.

And we kind of knew this would happen whether it's a retail leak or just early review copy type thing when it comes to major AAA releases. So seeing this being played at high resolutions and solid FPS may sell a PC or two lol

Top Bottom