• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tell me all this greatness don't got you hype for Day One? Just look at it!

What Day will it be?

• Total voters

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
I really see no reason to jump in day 1 really.

Better to wait, read some user feedback about the hardware and, specially, wait for more games to come out.

Last edited:

Arachnid

Honestly if it wasn’t for Demon Souls, I wouldn’t pick up a PS5 day one.
No joke. This is the only reason I want one, and it is a damn good reason. Bloodborne was the reason I bought a PS4, and it was the only plat I got (on PS, anyway; I got the xbox equivalent on RE2 and Dishonored 2). I'll do the same with PS5.

hybrid_birth

Gold Member
I was thinking it was gonna be a straight row of Bugsnax copies. That would have been day -999.
Are bugsnax any good? I hear it's an acquired taste.

HtueRrm.gif

This is the most disappointing launch I’ve ever experienced. I’m not saying it’s the worst, but it lacks the excitement of breaking new ground.

Last edited:

Ten_Fold

Same.
Even if i have to admit DF coverage of Miles Morales convinced me to get it sooner than i previously planned.
I agree Miles Morales looks amazing. I was going to pick up the series X, because halo and the medium, but they legit don’t have nothing.

dano1

A Sheep
No shit.

If you find paying $70 for a remake of a PS3 game and an add on of a PS4 game from 2018 a good deal, I feel bad for you.

Well since I’ve never played it and it has next gen graphics it’s worth full price to me. And people that have played it are more excited than me. So your obviously in the minority. And the add on you speak of isn’t $70.

T-Cake

It's going to be day 101 before I even get a next-gen console at this rate. I have terrible money-burning-hole-in-pocket syndrome so I might end up deciding to build a new PC if stock situation is screwed until next March or something.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
Haters are going to hate. That’s just how life works. However, it is exciting and nerve wracking to wait for the postal service to deliver the goods.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Everybody is going to get their games, for me, the games (Spider-Man, Sackboy, 2K etc.) are good enough to purchase but you're potentially spending $200 plus, and remember those Steam summer deals? It's like that, I don't understand stockpiling games, especially story games.

FrankWza

No shit.

If you find paying $70 for a remake of a PS3 game and an add on of a PS4 game from 2018 a good deal, I feel bad for you.

I guess you’re gonna be really concerned for about 5-7 million+ people on Thursday that are either playing DeS, MM or both

Top Bottom