• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tested.com Presents OCTOBERKAST 2! 24 Hour Podcasting for Child's Play (10/26)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1892891-jeff_green_popcap_blingwear__large.jpg

As someone who watched the ever loving shit out of Evil Dead 2 and Army of Darkness as a kid I really should have seen Evil Dead 1 by now.

Red UFO

As someone who watched the ever loving shit out of Evil Dead 2 and Army of Darkness as a kid I really should have seen Evil Dead 1 by now.

I watched Evil Dead 1 when I was really young and it terrified me so I've never seen Evil Dead 2 or Army of Darkness.

Evil Dead 2 is the best of the bunch. However, Evil Dead is pretty awesome, as it genuinely tries to be a real horror movie.

The best scene and one that establishes Bruce Campbell's character for the rest of the trilogy:

A big gross monster jumps out and is screaming something like I'LL SWALLOW YOUR SOUL I'LL SWALLOW YOUR SOUL

Guy turns to Bruce Campbell and says "Ash we gotta get outta here! Ash?"

*door is swinging freely as Ash hauled ass as while monster was talking*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom