• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tested.com Presents OCTOBERKAST 2013! 24 Hour Podcasting for Charity (10/25)

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
ifdJd3pYOpU8d.gif

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
They ate habs right?

Depending on where you get them from, they can be just as hot as any ghost chili i have ever eaten. I had a little nibble of a hab i self picked up in Suisun and it was straight up painful.

Loxley

Congratulations on another Oktobercast guys, job well-done as always.

But yeah, I think Jeff eating the pepper and all of the slapping were my personal favorite highlights.

Glad to see someone other than me gets a terrible case of hiccups through spicy foods. Jeff's reaction was too real, that was me a couple months ago when I tried a wing chanllenge.

Eternia

Poor Norm, that pepper really did a number on him.

I was quite surprised how Jeff managed to persevere even though he couldn't get it down quickly. That was something to see (and hear) for that first few minutes.

Chuck

Still without luck
The whole archive of the full 24 hours is available on twitch. You can scrub through the full thing if you want to find a specific guest. Audio archive and the raffles will go up on monday!

jediyoshi

is there a list of the schedule?

They're listed in order in the OP. Basically every line is an hour chunk with most of the oculus rift and lego stuff in between Phil Broughton and Jeff Gerstmann's first slot.

In general keep the list of names in the order its typed not really a schedule dough sorry.

http://www.tested.com/tech/458635-octoberkast-2013-october-25-2013-noon-pacific/

Those are straight up just alphabetical :p

Top Bottom