• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tested.com Presents OCTOBERKAST 2! 24 Hour Podcasting for Child's Play (10/26)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should have made it i the Gaming side because of the gaming guest and childs play get more attention I think.

Also its 3 AM over here LOL WHY did I get out of bed at 2:55 AM on a Saterday?

And I have to go to work in 3 hours :/ :p

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Can always ask a mod to move it if you wish. Last year it was on gaming side but Tested didn't have an OT back then

Also, you guys are late! Already 2 minutes elapsed. Fraud

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Already technical problems D:

Unless it's intentional, no video or sound (well, very very little sound)

FStop7

Banned
Almost time

tumblr_ld76zsui8R1qexa6jo1_400.gif

wait, wrong site for this

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Been awhile since I listened to anything Tested since the switch. Tuning in!

I'll always maintain that their content actually became more interesting after the switch.

They can never compete focusing mainly on tech and their broadened focus now makes for alot more interesting coverage.

I'll always maintain that their content actually became more interesting after the switch.

They can never compete focusing mainly on tech and their broadened focus now makes for alot more interesting coverage.

And the stuff that isnt tech related is basically the outtakes or outake like quailty. Which is slighty random, insightful, and fun topics

Poyunch

gEFEM.png

Damn I dropped my laptop earlier in the morning and my heart skipped a beat when I saw this error on the feed. Fix that stuff guys!

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
is this stuff region locked? i can't watch it here in germany :(

edit:

mixlr works but none of the video streams...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom