• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 38 upcoming PS5 games list from OPM (TBC is your friend)

cormack12

Gold Member
PS5-games-official-playstation-magazine.jpg

PS5-games-official-playstation-magazine-1.jpg

Bryank75

Banned
I see very little that interests me at the moment, Godfall and a couple others is about it.... the few big-hitters on the list here wont be ready for a good while.

REE Machine

Banned
Not buying day one like ps4, because there wasn't much to play, Ill buy a ps5 prob a year later. Also with TLOU2 and GOT cooking out to finish the ps4 ill be more than busy

Kuranghi

I'm happy CHORVS is on PS5 as well, I wasn't sure if that was on PC as well as Xbox so I can definitely play it now.

I wonder if The Ascent will be on PS5?

I don’t plan on getting a next gen console at launch but to me Godfall sound really interesting. I believe it gets unfairly shat on simply because it’s an exclusive.

souls like combat with Diablo like loot/progression is a great mix. Meaningful loot that also has challenging combat. And you can even do it in co-op.

We won’t know until we play it but if they pull it off that’s an amazing combo.

Last edited:
I don’t plan on getting a next gen console at launch but to me Godfall sound really interesting. I believe it gets unfairly shat on simply because it’s an exclusive.

souls like combat with Diablo like loot/progression is a great mix. Meaningful loot that also has challenging combat. And you can even do it in co-op.

We won’t know until we play it but if they pull it off that’s an amazing combo.

Agree. The premise begs a try. Also looks great.

Last edited:

oldergamer

So really 11 third party titles at launch if you take the titles 6 - 12 months away. Was that list meant to be only third party? What are the first party titles coming at launch?

Top Bottom