• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 74th Annual Golden Globes |OT| *laughs at own joke and ruffles Mel Gibson's hair*

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least Meryl didn't take a dig at Pro Wrestling she knows true art. That speech though was some rambling i did feel like Mel there for a bit.

Sanjuro

... I just poured myself a glass.

But it's only 7:15 :p

OoULlIJ.jpg

Chumley

Banned
Martial arts takes a lot of work and talent. That was flat out disrespectful.

I watch every single UFC and even I know we as a society should not be into this shit. It plays to our basest instincts and I can only hope we eventually evolve past it. I don't blame the fighters, I blame society.

cj_iwakura

I watch every single UFC and even I know we as a society should not be into this shit. It plays to our basest instincts and I can only hope we eventually evolve past it. I don't blame the fighters, I blame society.
I do martial arts. MMA is not all there is to it. She should know better than to paint in broad strokes.

Parch

lmao people thinking Meryl Streep wont be nominated come Oscar time, especially after the speech of the night
I don't think she really cares at this point in her career. Her legacy is rock solid, so any Republican backlash can stick it up their Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom