• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m9aorepb8t1rugunyo1_400.gif

Does Reggie Fils-Aime have a younger brother?

RedSwirl

Y'know, it isn't just because of the latest "attraction and race" thread, but I've always wanted to take the time or see someone else take the time to create a collage of portraits covered with the words "ALL OF THE PEOPLE IN THIS PICTURE ARE BLACK" or latino or whatever other category. I just never really got around to seeing if I could put it together.

Slayven

Y'know, it isn't just because of the latest "attraction and race" thread, but I've always wanted to take the time or see someone else take the time to create a collage of portraits covered with the words "ALL OF THE PEOPLE IN THIS PICTURE ARE BLACK" or latino or whatever other category. I just never really got around to seeing if I could put it together.
Why you want to hurt them?

Malyse

tumblr_nkhx0cY4eJ1r2dy56o1_500.jpg

Edit: actually that's prolly too NSFW to post.

Village

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom