• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Starfox Zero looks alright. Don't get the hatred for that game, though maybe it's trying to do too much with the different vehicles.

The hell is Stunt FX?

Malyse

fFTv848.jpg

Numb

Starfox Zero looks alright. Don't get the hatred for that game, though maybe it's trying to do too much with the different vehicles.

The hell is Stunt FX?

New vid looks better than what they showed last time.
Delays are expected so take all the time

You know, a lot of really fantastic art is on DeviantArt, but you should generally not use the search function. Learn from my pain.

Unless you type something generic in the search function like ballpoint pen, you're going to end up with a lot of terrible art or just some weird stuff.

Shy

Numb

Jacir

Sup fam, long time no post.
Yep, the Daily Mail is banned on here, so it won't let you post a link.

Should listen to one of her songs one day.
That's some power right there.
------
Anything is better than LL.

OK gotcha. I guess it's too late to edit the link out.

Yea, haven't been on gaf lately. After the move to Brooklyn, its been a lil more hectic. Not a bad thing really. The internet is slower for sure, probably due to it being satellite(DirecTV). May be wrong, but whatever. First time doing laundry outside the house at a laundromat that isn't on the same block. It's a new inconvenience of ours. Either way, this place is only temporary since its a air bnb rental.

Oh, as a latecomer but worse than Numb's cooking abilities. I finally know how to make some damn eggs.

Anyway, condolences to the only group I will side with in Paris, the innocent.

Malyse

Is this ISIL's most successful terrorist attack? Cause I know they been on the scary beheading thing for a minute, but I'm pressed to think of a time when they were so effective in the "western" world.

Numb

OK gotcha. I guess it's too late to edit the link out.

Yea, haven't been on gaf lately. After the move to Brooklyn, its been a lil more hectic. Not a bad thing really. The internet is slower for sure, probably due to it being satellite(DirecTV). May be wrong, but whatever. First time doing laundry outside the house at a laundromat that isn't on the same block. It's a new inconvenience of ours. Either way, this place is only temporary since its a air bnb rental.

Oh, as a latecomer but worse than Numb's cooking abilities. I finally know how to make some damn eggs.

Anyway, condolences to the only group I will side with in Paris, the innocent.
lol
most important thing is you try
Sad world we live in. You ready to kick me a thousand times with your butterfly?
So sorry man.
Was out alittle.
Coming online if you are still up for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom