• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malyse

After 9/11 it was difficult for them everywhere tbh.
French president is blaming ISIS even though they didn't take credit last I knew.

-----

Deleted the Blade & Soul CBT data last night. I know enough to about the game to make some assumptions on if I'll like the full client. The voice acting was awkward at best and the controls are kind of a mess. That being said, b&s has one of my all time favorite traversal systems in an MMO. Double tap forward to sprint, space bar to jump, and space bar again to glide through the air. And I could see that they were going to add many many more movement options as you leveled. The action gameplay is a neat change, but the current key bindings aren't great. When I have a controller set up (native controller support!), I'll deffo give it another shot.

French president is blaming ISIS even though they didn't take credit last I knew.

-----

Deleted the Blade & Soul CBT data last night. I know enough to about the game to make some assumptions on if I'll like the full client. The voice acting was awkward at best and the controls are kind of a mess. That being said, b&s has one of my all time favorite traversal systems in an MMO. Double tap forward to sprint, space bar to jump, and space bar again to glide through the air. And I could see that they were going to add many many more movement options as you leveled. The action gameplay is a neat change, but the current key bindings aren't great. When I have a controller set up (native controller support!), I'll deffo give it another shot.

As far as I'm aware they have.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE

Instead of jumping into the deep end without an Oxygen tank, he set about gathering information on what people wanted to see in Sonic games, what the majority disliked, and formed a rag tag development crew with one overal idea. Make it darker!
Originally titled as Sonic: Xtreme Fighters during its seven month research period, begining August '05 until late March '06, the team collaborated heavily on forums and sought the best individuals to put the game into action.

Upon forum post #666 it was decided that Ashura would play an intergral role and the story would mould around the character glitch. Overtime the story progressed and the project got too ambitious for a Sonic fangame modification. In the Spring of 2006, Ashura: Dark reign started to take shape with the arrival of Xaklse on the scene with his elite coding skills from Espana, and began creating the classic monitor power up screens functionality.
smh

Shit, I didn't even notice that.

Here we go again...

maxresdefault.jpg

RIP to all the victims in Paris..I wish all of you with friends and family in the area the best. What a nightmare. The aftermath of this is going to be troubling, to say the absolute least..

Sch1sm

The way that thread is going, we were fucked before there was any linking to "Muslim" extremist group. My personal favourite post:

Yes, I consider their words as one of moderate muslims.

I would consider people who do not believe what they do 'Muslims who reject Islamic teachings' or more simply 'Non-Devout Muslims'

I would consider people who do not believe what they do... Non-Devout Muslims.

Malyse

A New Challenger Approaches!: Cloud Strife – the legendary protagonist from the classic RPG game FINAL FANTASY VII – will enter the battlefield as a playable fighter in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS in the future. Additionally, a special broadcast – the last one for Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS – will be released in December. More information is available at http://www.smashbros.com/en-uk/dlc

End of the line folks. I suppose that we'll only get around three or so more characters then.

Malyse

RIP. I hope the game still receives patches but I'm happy with the current version of the game.

It's been a crazy ride, but I'm happy with what was done with the game. All of the characters I want are in and I won't lie, I marked the fuck out for Cloud.

Actually, thinking about it, this doesn't preclude more characters.
A. That shit sells.
B. Cloud was just announced in not a Smash only direct. So yeah.

1415318810952.jpg

So, I'm watching old home videos 😉. Anyways, Mr Ochmonek was blasting music really early in the morning and apologised if his "suburb blaster" was too loud..LMAO. The fuck..

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I should buy Smash probably, but I've kind of cooled on fighting games because I'm so terrible at them.

Slayven

Will check it after the holidays.

You still ain't and never will be shit.

Niggas wanna critique my performance art, but then they post shit like this un-ironically.
But it is true
so no one here wanna date JLaw?

she wants company, a dependable man!
She seems like a chick that would be ride or die, but also the kind of chick that would blow up your phone if you are not home on time everyday.

that reminds me i just completed Metroid Prime 3 the other day, great game. Very linear compared to the other 2 but i dont really mind, maybe cause im getting older and have less time for gaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom