• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronx-Man

Banned
I saw a protest once where a bunch of people started banging in a museum. I'm not entirely sure what they were protesting, but that's kinda like performance art.
tmf.gif

So, my thumb hasn't been this swollen in who knows how long lol. Enjoying Star Wars very much. Unfortunately, I've been dying from being distracted by the graphics. Man..DICE really did the thing. No lag, no stuttering, no connection issues..I'm kinda in shock.

Haven't played every mode yet. Not regretting the purchase in the slightest. Nice to play an old-school shooter..

Numb

So, my thumb hasn't been this swollen in who knows how long lol. Enjoying Star Wars very much. Unfortunately, I've been dying from being distracted by the graphics. Man..DICE really did the thing. No lag, no stuttering, no connection issues..I'm kinda in shock.

Haven't played every mode yet. Not regretting the purchase in the slightest. Nice to pay an old-school..

It ain't broke?
That's good news indeed.

Shy

LOL this tag. Holy shit.
Noice.
Added you back, Shy.
Coolio
I am trying to get paid in Asian women. Shit I would sign up to be a slave again if I could make some red kool-aid using Kristen Kruek's grey water
uPnjs8B.gif

I don't ever wanna see you motherfuckers get on me for my performance art ever again. Not after the fuckery I've seen posted here these past few days.
Lo7WV8S.gif

:p

Bronx-Man

Banned
I'll remember this next time one of you crusty dusty niggas comes in here giving a soliloquy about wanting to eat Elizabeth Warren's ass.

akira28

I'll remember this next time one of you crusty dusty niggas comes in here giving a soliloquy about wanting to eat Elizabeth Warren's ass.

I merely hinted at this on the dailykos site and I got zero recs and zero comments. I was hurt.

edit: she was younger then.

zeemumu

My mic is lost in the void. Sorry guys. I'll let my shitty aim do the talking.

And yeah I can hear you. One of you is British. Veeery British...

Numb

Someone actually regrets asking GAF about something real personal instead of asking their doctor/SO/family/lawyer etc?
An early christmas miracle

rejoice.png

Snipes looking like at a family reunion with his older more successful brothers who have their shit together more than him.
Not used to dressing like that and overdid it too.

wait a min

Older more successful brothers who paid their taxes, you mean.

I kinda miss Uncle Denzel.

Kraftwerk

someone on my Facebook posted a suicide note and then deleted his profile. He also went missing a month ago for 3 days. had gone a drug/booze bender. On hold with the police right now for 20 minutes.

A bunch of mutual friends are trying to find him ,and he isn't picking up his phone.

I honestly feel sick. fuck.

Sorry, don't want to make the mood morbid, just had to vent.

Slayven

Snipes looking like at a family reunion with his older more successful brothers who have their shit together more than him.
Not used to dressing like that and overdid it too.

wait a min
Look like he about to hit them up for 20 dollars.
Bronx all like"my grandmama gave me that chain"
Folks catching strays
So how hard did slay try to get at backslashbunny when she joined GAF?

Who?

Numb

someone on my Facebook posted a suicide note and then deleted his profile. He also went missing a month ago for 3 days. had gone a drug/booze bender. On hold with the police right now for 20 minutes.

A bunch of mutual friends are trying to find him ,and he isn't picking up his phone.

I honestly feel sick. fuck.

Sorry, don't want to make the mood morbid, just had to vent.
Hope things are ok man.
Best wishes

pfft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom