• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

So is anyone else looking forward to Creed? (The next "Rocky" movie)

It's looking pretty hype to me but maybe my opinion is a minority one

Malyse

You want attention and like causing problems, we get it.

Do it for worthless topics like fandoms

Cool. Now shut the fuck up. You don't know me.

So is anyone else looking forward to Creed? (The next "Rocky" movie)

It's looking pretty hype to me but maybe my opinion is a minority one

I'm going to give it a shot. I've been watching movies early Sunday morning lately. 5.27 isn't to bad a price for a ticket.
But I'm going to watch The Hunger Games first.

akira28

Massive that call out was wack tho.
mRKobCn.jpg

never know what could have been.

Malyse

I know you get on my nerves with this bullshit and haven't learned a fucking thing.

Take your shitshow somewhere else

Sad little boy. Fine, I'll post plenty and give you as much attention as I can, m'kay? Because you're a special snowflake and everyone should bend to your will and post in a way that make you happy.

Oh I'm sorry, is this post okay? I wouldn't want to upset you.

We need numb to post some cosplay or something asap. It's getting intense in here

cosplay-chunli04.jpg

Kreed

Crabs, can we avoid the "Bish putting the thread on time out" part of the cycle and take that aggression to the PMs or the PlayIsis 4 or something?

Malyse

Crabs, can we avoid the "Bish putting the thread on time out" part of the cycle and take that aggression to the PMs or the PlayIsis 4 or something?

I didn't have a problem nor did I start this, but I've no intention of letting this weakass callout crybaby simp bullshit carry on in perpetuity. The ignore feature works wonderfully well. If you have that much of an issue with me Massive Duck, use it.

Idiot.

The hell is going on in here?

Oh you know. People love me and sometimes are just to shy to show it.

The hell is going on in here?

Kingdom Hearts 4 was announced as a NX exclusive. It'll be released next spring. As always, Nintendo drags us down. Miyamoto wants to hold us back

It's Linkle's fault

Random thought: Scalia is a real supervillain. He uses all of his gifts to further social injustice. The man is brilliant. I saw him give a lecture once at Georgetown. He is something else. I don't know why he has to love to push hate so much though

Cops just called me and they have found him. he was about to kill himself in a park...man am I relived. Jesus Christ.

Glad they were able to find him in time.

Fine. Fuck you for getting me banned. That was really weak; don't give people who have issues with me free ammo.

Huh. That feels better.
Stop making threads, then coming back in here on some "teehee its gonna be awful" shit. FOH with your "why me" tears, I called you out and that was that.

Trey

Fine. Fuck you for getting me banned. That was lame ass of you; don't give people who have issues with me free ammo. I thought we were cool.

Huh. That feels better.

To be fair, we all saw your destiny in the stars. I think I called out the exact way you'd get banned a full two weeks before you actually did.

You can't lay out your plots in the clear free air and expect it to walk just like that.

It's not looking good for OT13
kdBwqeC.png

We gon' be alright.

Malyse

To be fair, we all saw your destiny in the stars. I think I called out the exact way you'd get banned a full two weeks before you actually did.

You can't lay out your plots in the clear free air and expect it to walk just like that.

We gon' be alright.
To be fair, a call out and putting me on blast is not the same thing. If you really have an issue, fucking pm me. Damn.

-----

Police in Paris are doing raids now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom