• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shy

My mic is lost in the void. Sorry guys. I'll let my shitty aim do the talking.

And yeah I can hear you. One of you is British. Veeery British...
*cough* good games Zee, sorry again if i came across as an arse.
someone on my Facebook posted a suicide note and then deleted his profile. He also went missing a month ago for 3 days. had gone a drug/booze bender. On hold with the police right now for 20 minutes.

A bunch of mutual friends are trying to find him ,and he isn't picking up his phone.

I honestly feel sick. fuck.

Sorry, don't want to make the mood morbid, just had to vent.
Jesus, i hope your friend is found ok, and hasn't done anything silly.

zeemumu

*cough* good games Zee, sorry again if i came across as an arse.

You came across as British. I could only understand Gordon because I only speak FREEDOM.

But in all seriousness, good game. I didn't get Vader until the last 20 seconds of the last game, but damn it, so much power...the ability to ricochet lasers back at people in a shooter is amazing.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Horse-laugh-IMG_3308.jpg

Why is that horse in a straightjacket?

Shy

You came across as British. I could only understand Gordon because I only speak FREEDOM.

But in all seriousness, good game. I didn't get Vader until the last 20 seconds of the last game, but damn it, so much power...the ability to ricochet lasers back at people in a shooter is amazing.
LOL. cool cool.

Oh, and please accept Gordon's friend request, if you haven't already.
That way it'll be easier to find games, if he's the one in charge of the party, i think the reason it took so long tonight, was because i was the leader.

someone on my Facebook posted a suicide note and then deleted his profile. He also went missing a month ago for 3 days. had gone a drug/booze bender. On hold with the police right now for 20 minutes.

A bunch of mutual friends are trying to find him ,and he isn't picking up his phone.

:(

Keep us updated. I would go crazy if one of my friends did this.

zeemumu

LOL. cool cool.

Oh, and please accept Gordon's friend request, if you haven't already.
That way it'll be easier to find games, if he's the one in charge of the party, i think the reason it took so long tonight, was because i was the leader.

Will do.

Numb

Lots of people here just delight in misery, it's a human thing. Plus no palpable consequences.

Getting tired of it tbh, but also don't have a lot of other downtime sites

Mostly feel bad for the involved partners that have no say in this as it's put here without their consent than these guys.

Crocodile

This thread got a bit weird in the past day or so........

I will never understand the internet's weird obsession with wanting to turn Link into a girl. Especially since that seems to be as far as they're willing to go with his customization.

I understand its a representation kick but it always felt so misguided when there are already women in the Zelda universe who are due their time in the sun (Zelda, Impa, etc.) that people seem more than fine skipping over for Girl Link. Not once did the thought of a Negro Link sound even slightly appealing to me so its a bit hard to put myself in the shoes of a person who is REALLY pushing for Girl Link (and their seem to be a lot of them).

I forgot there was a "If i have AIDS it is nobody's business except mine" defense force

Yeah that thread was/is something......special. Sex makes people think/do weird things.

There is a horse pic for literally everything!

A Hispanic friend of mine sent me this when I told him-

"(Puts on secret society of Hispanics' robes) Welcome, hermano. We've been expecting you."

Lol

@Kiddizzy: Honestly, when I found out I was adopted, I didn't handle it well at all. I tried to drink myself to death, and if my wife hadn't been there to take care of me, I would have succeeded. It completely destroyed my world for a few days. It's better now.

Finding out I'm Hispanic I'm fine with, though. It honestly makes a lot of things make sense now.

That must have been a big shock. I'm glad you seem to have come out on the other side of it ok. If you decide to delve further into your biological history I hope you find good and happy things :)

O_O

Here's to hoping your friend is ok and this gets resolved sans issue

People on this site are fucking stupid

Malyse

Gaf going to town on the guy.
Don't know if it's for the attention or being crazy either.

Lots of people here just delight in misery, it's a human thing. Plus no palpable consequences.

Getting tired of it tbh, but also don't have a lot of other downtime sites

Mostly feel bad for the involved partners that have no say in this as it's put here without their consent than these guys.

Or fishing for a tag.

akira28

righty. we do have snakes that will do that

but.
if there was a new Obama event, you could reasonably assume that creating a thread about it should be uncontroversial and that it shouldn't be derailed, but of course sometimes these horrible things happen to good people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom