• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.
ygZSd.gif

CNN was asking why the Muslim community hadn't done more to prevent this Paris attack. I wanna know how many times they mentioned Beirut.
Don't all Muslims get the memo? They should have done something..

Gnite, y'all..fix this shit. We should be taking about horses, not bullshit!

D i Z

CNN was asking why the Muslim community hadn't done more to prevent this Paris attack. I wanna know how many times they mentioned Beirut.

Not at all. That would not fit the agenda for today.

These motherfuckers must be entrenched kinda deep in this complex. It's taking forever to get at em.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Oh, so you folks wanna pop off up in here?

Show me the motherfuckin plans.
Talk shit about Popeyes is like putting the bat signal up for Roy. You guys can't go after his livelihood like that.

Churches is better tho. Just keep the van idling and send slay in to pick it up.

The Coli has a thread asking whether you would take 50 million never to interact with another black person outside immediate family again.

*looks at last two pages of BCT*

Where do I sign?
5I5s8.png

He would probably be thinking about smashing that lady who wasn't his wife. Let's be real. He had a few side pieces.

Those women are the Side Piece GOATs. Aside from the government surveillance, has anyone heard anything about them? Any names, dates, times? Any possible babies?

Either they kept their mouths shut for the sake of his legacy, or Coretta Scott King's hush game was tight.

andthebeatgoeson

Those women are the Side Piece GOATs. Aside from the government surveillance, has anyone heard anything about them? Any names, dates, times? Any possible babies?

Either they kept their mouths shut for the sake of his legacy, or Coretta Scott King's hush game was tight.
You ain't lying. They from the old school of side pieces, where you could have a whole family, with a dog and house and they never snitched. Now, you wink at a lady and the Fed ex package is at the house when you get home.

Slayven

They from an era where the side chick could come to the cookout and there would be no trouble even though everyone knew.

THey need to sit down.

Slayven

Kinda felt let down with the last couple pages.

I thought we were all fam.

I would give him time. Salon should have waited until around mid-2016 for an article like this.

Folks swear John Stewart slid into Craig Kilborn's still warm seat and started stunting minute one. The show was corny as fuck for a lot of years and didn't start popping until Fox News went ape shit in the mid 00s

Folks swear John Stewart slid into Craig Kilborn's still warm seat and started stunting minute one. The show was corny as fuck for a lot of years and didn't start popping until Fox News went ape shit in the mid 00s

Yea, Jon also had it easy with Fox News back then. They practically gave him the ammo for his show.

Raven Symone was right.

Its the end of the universe when these words are uttered.

Catching up on Mondays Colbert. Nice opening on Monday for the French. Fan4stic taking hits all these months later LOL. Bill Maurer was so pissed off at Colbert..it was the funniest fucking thing. Wow. Probably the best interview. He was mocking the shit out if him!

Kreed

We don't need another Jon Stewart. Trevor Noah is doing fine (even the article says as much in regards to his ratings and gaining new viewers, they are just complaining over change).

The only complaint I will agree with that Trevor needs to get into is the Daily Show war vs Fox News, but Trevor isn't ready for that war yet. Not in regards to talent (especially since the Daily Show staff is the same), but because it's still only been a little while since he took the job. He can't jump straight into the Republican fire yet when many people are still trying to get over Stewart. Let him build up some credibility first/get trust in his viewers, and then he can start going in.

Kreed

I don't know why you guys are making up topic titles when Trey is just going to ignore all the suggestions again and go with The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Yall Ain't Shit.

Malyse

I completely forgot FFXV is doing a simultaneous worldwide release. Unpopular opinion, but I like the II.8, Episode Duscae demo approach. Not so much the Ground Zeroes, cause that's completely stand alone.

jmood88

Guys, considering the fuckery lately this is probably our last BCT thread.

we lost, #AllLivesMatter won :(

gotta integrate with the hispanic and asian threads now
Though I am Blasian, I'm way too back to fit in with the Asian thread. I also don't give a fuck about j-pop, anime, or whatever else they like to talk about. I'd be lost in the wind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom