• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dai101

Banned
The person you're having an affair with.

say you're cheating on your SO. that person you're cheating with is your side piece.

Oh. I see.

NfcsLmi.gif

Thanks guys.

Just read the dragging of Killer Mike. Phew.

Future Super-Villain (@IntergalacticQ) said on Twitter, "@rissaoftheway dragged Killer Mike so bad he gotta downgrade to Manslaughter Michael now."

Mrs. Corie D. (‏@mrscorie) replied, "I would argue @rissaoftheway dragged Killer Mike so bad he gotta downgrade to Simple Assault Mike."

Hee hee. Simple Assault Mike. She ran his jewels.

Slayven

Future Super-Villain (@IntergalacticQ) said on Twitter, "@rissaoftheway dragged Killer Mike so bad he gotta downgrade to Manslaughter Michael now."

Mrs. Corie D. (‏@mrscorie) replied, "I would argue @rissaoftheway dragged Killer Mike so bad he gotta downgrade to Simple Assault Mike."

Hee hee. Simple Assault Mike. She ran his jewels.

Hahahahahaha

Trey

Killer Mike getting jumped by a bunch of Powerpuff girl avatars on Twitter is the highlight of my night so far. Gonna be a tough road trying to top it.

Slayven

Killer Mike Verified account
‏@KillerMike

@rissaoftheway also the word "coon" doesn't really bother southerners. I know It sound "foul and savage" but that shit is just funny. Love

The devil is a lie

RedSwirl

People wrap their idenity up into games and when you are being critical of games, they think you are being critical of them

This perfectly describes someone I've been discussing these issues with.

I kinda sorta get why though. Some of these people have gone through legit shit in their lives and video games happened to be one of the things that got them out of it. That can make it hard for someone to accept any criticism of those games.

In a similar discussion I saw someone bring up something else sort of analogous: rap. People love rap, but people also can't deny there are a lot of problematic things in a lot of rap. There are people who will die on hills defending rap from those criticisms though. Same thing with anime. Somebody on twitter recently said, roughly, that these days "finding good anime is like finding good rap music."

The Adder

Banned
someone asked me what my top 3 favorite games are and i absolutely cannot answer

i gave 8-12 games

Majora's Mask, Mother 3, Mario 3. No particular order.

Basically: Games that succeeded in making me tear up + game I spent a lot of time playing with my family.

That second one is the reason Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 is in my next bracket down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom