• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
😐

Where's the lie?
5I5s8.png

I'm kidding, but 50 Coli cash says he's black

Afrocious

I never post enough in here. Too much of a lurker at heart but I love you all! Even Slayven <3!

Welcome back Gordon.

Gonna try to be more social in the future.

Just make sure you're edged up. There is no love here. Furyous had a field day with a selfie I took and had the audacity to assume I look like him.

And kind of related, today I learned about reverse dieting.

Afrocious

is empire actually good?

everything i've seen about it turns me off. for some reason, i don't find drama within the music industry appealing

Afrocious

i'll give it a watch sometime then

i've pretty much avoided any fiction involving black folks in the music industry since i feel that it's too romanticized and idolized already.

but hey if it's a good show, then why not

You already know

enlighten me. who is this tiny hotep man

this dudes head is as big as that shelf wtf

I need to take a TO on my ISP, who would be best to reach out to to change my registered email to a non ISP one for like 2 months in case I need to access shit? Bish? Steve? Or someone else

Numb

I need to take a TO on my ISP, who would be best to reach out to to change my registered email to a non ISP one for like 2 months in case I need to access shit? Bish? Steve? Or someone else

I got mine changed to a normal one by Gromph last week but have no way to confirm it. Tried to use alert by email for posts. Hope it works if i ever need to retrieve password after forgetting :(

akira28

tonight's meal, leftover mashed potatoes and greens from the bbq joint I spent too much money at yesterday....

and cap'n crunch coated fried chicken.

I absolutely love music in pokemon games.

Speaking of which, I actually just remembered I hung onto / archived a bunch of assets from this dumb Pokemon fan thing that never went anywhere that I made when I was younger
like 13-17
. It pulled a lot of inspiration from the first two gens
just like literally every other fanmade and official game
, but I tried doing it in a spiritual successor sort of way rather than trying to directly "remake" those old types of concepts. Like, ghosts posessing inanimate objects, artificial pokemon with ambiguous origins, most common ones are based on wild animals rather than folklore / mythology which is reserved for stronger pokemon or legendaries, designs and backstory allude to pokemon hunting other pokemon, etc. I won't spam the whole thing in here, but I uploaded most of the salvageable stuff to Imgur for people to look through. There are a mix of animated sprites in color, Black and White-esque rough drafts with lengthy animation cycles, concept art, badge designs, etc. It was also set in an ersatz Australia (spoiler: you got to visit a second region based on New Zealand after beating the Elite Four!), so there was already a precedent for the wildlife trying to kill you.

dqSprH0.gif
FZKblTg.gif

sD7BBBF.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom