• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubba T

I had a conversation with my old academic advisor awhile ago about the small amount of black CPAs in the US. Well, when you have high ass barriers to entry (150 college credits, 4 exams, and the best review course costs $3000, not to mention fees for each section of the exam), I wonder why there aren't more out there????

Aiustis

I had a conversation with my old academic advisor awhile ago about the small amount of black CPAs in the US. Well, when you have high ass barriers to entry (150 college credits, 4 exams, and the best review course costs $3000, not to mention fees for each section of the exam), I wonder why there aren't more out there????

Geesh...I'll take all the passes.

Shy

Good morning, folks.
Good Morning All.
Morning lovelies.
I'm liking it, but it's weird that a section of die-hard BP fans really hate it right now. I get why, BP has been taking a beating for years as of late (From pre-Doomwar till now, with Liss' run being the exception), but it's like they don't even want to give Coates a chance due to his interviews and the run's concept.

Really baffling.
Ahhh. Gotcha.
G'mornin party people.
Morning Kid.
I liked that. Thanks.

😨

Cinematic-Gifs-19.gif

Today I learned black people love Wing Stop. They opened one today next to my normal Starbucks. Popped in to get some wings. Our people wall to wall.

D i Z

Still waiting on Slay's video entrance to the running man challenge. It ain't gotta be on VHS bruh, we know you wanna do it right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom