• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mannn, EA can lick this clit!

khPP0pS.png

The fuck y'all had the job posted for if you already knew who you were going to hire?

Shy

That and I'm deadass tired of Daenerys being the white savior to brown people the world over.

Shit is beyond played out.
But then where would we be without her, Angelus. *rolls eyes*
Mannn, EA can lick this clit!

khPP0pS.png

The fuck y'all had the job posted for if you already knew who you were going to hire?
I'm so sorry to hear that Blasian.
I worked at EA Tiburon. Shit was soul crushing. I'd rather debate gamergate boyz for a month than work at EA for 2 weeks.
Jesus. That sounds awful.

LOL. True true.

All the CGI in the prequels had a soft low rez look to them. I feel.

I loved how this new Trek series, at the time, had Patrick Stewart as a guest star and everything a Trek nerd would need to give it a chance, and Sisko's intro to Picard is blasting him across the room. That made Sisko so interesting and badass immediately.

Africanus

I've been lurking here for a good month as I've been preoccupied with general work in school and life.

But I owe it to you all for the great sense of mirth and laughter this thread brings me.

As of today I was accepted into Howard University's 6 year BS/MD program. As I already received a full ride from them, this means half of med school is already paid off for me, which is great. And I save two years of my life.

Sch1sm

I've been lurking here for a good month as I've been preoccupied with general work in school and life.

But I owe it to you all for the great sense of mirth and laughter this thread brings me.

As of today I was accepted into Howard University's 6 year BS/MD program. As I already received a full ride from them, this means half of med school is already paid off for me, which is great. And I save two years of my life.

Congrats, and best of luck with it all!

I still own some physical albums. Only one's that still get any use are these 4, though:

Definitely don't fuck with a discman or anything of the sort now, but it hasn't been longer than a couple months since I used any one of them.

Any disc I have are ripped onto my server. Them shits sit in a storage container lol. I think my wife has one or two in the car? I either stream music from my phone via bluetooth or use the cars built-in hard drive..

Congrats to you, Africanus. Fantastic news..

Dai101

Banned

What do you mean we're funny? Funny how? What's funny about it?You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How we are funny?

J/K ;-)

Trey

good shit, young blood. I'm glad to see you shining.

Shy

At least it wasn't this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9SIS6wBxpI

fuck everything ......
That's even better.
I loved how this new Trek series, at the time, had Patrick Stewart as a guest star and everything a Trek nerd would need to give it a chance, and Sisko's intro to Picard is blasting him across the room. That made Sisko so interesting and badass immediately.
Yep yep.
Congrats Africanus.

D i Z

Hell yeah! Congratulations!!!

giphy.gif

congrats man!

Numb

stumbled upon Spice.
lupe1.png

congrats brother

Numb

People complained alot and made alot of threads....about the lack of singleplayer content
2016 and fighters depending so much on good online and still shit. smh

andthebeatgoeson

Congrats. Didn't know they had a program like that. Get used to disappearing, from time to time.

BigDes

Nice. COngratulations

Congratulations.

Notch is showing his ass (again) on Twitter. Whining that the concept of "mansplaining" is male oppression and that feminism is "tainted beyond saving". You'd think a depressed billionaire would try to avoid constantly making himself into a laughingstock.

Johndoey

Banned
Notch is showing his ass (again) on Twitter. Whining that the concept of "mansplaining" is male oppression and that feminism is "tainted beyond saving". You'd think a depressed billionaire would try to avoid constantly making himself into a laughingstock.
He's a depressed billionaire, why the hell would he care. He doesn't need to sustain an audience anymore he already "won" life.

Good shit Africanus.

--------------
Y'all are complaining about themes and concepts central to the foundation of GOT that have been present from the get go. And as previously mentioned it's always been super blunt when it comes to that stuff. I get fatigue, but it didn't sneak up on anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom