• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a depressed billionaire, why the hell would he care. He doesn't need to sustain an audience anymore he already "won" life.

Because this is the same guy that revealed his sensitivity to harsh criticism and blamed his money and success for alienating people and destroying his relationships in a little public therapy session a few months back.

Johndoey

Banned
Because this is the same guy that revealed his sensitivity to harsh criticism and blamed his money and success for alienating people and destroying his relationships in a little public therapy session a few months back.
Exactly he's this sketchy guy with tons of cash, hypocritical fuckery should be expected.
Dude is almost certainly self destructing. Expect more to come.

Young Magus

I've been lurking here for a good month as I've been preoccupied with general work in school and life.

But I owe it to you all for the great sense of mirth and laughter this thread brings me.

As of today I was accepted into Howard University's 6 year BS/MD program. As I already received a full ride from them, this means half of med school is already paid off for me, which is great. And I save two years of my life.

Congrats brotha!!!

Slayven

I mean you're still scared of Black women so you off chasin Asian women so who really the lame one here. :3
Get new jokes
Notch is showing his ass (again) on Twitter. Whining that the concept of "mansplaining" is male oppression and that feminism is "tainted beyond saving". You'd think a depressed billionaire would try to avoid constantly making himself into a laughingstock.

Niggas love living in bubbles

harSon

Banned
I've been lurking here for a good month as I've been preoccupied with general work in school and life.

But I owe it to you all for the great sense of mirth and laughter this thread brings me.

As of today I was accepted into Howard University's 6 year BS/MD program. As I already received a full ride from them, this means half of med school is already paid off for me, which is great. And I save two years of my life.

You still ain't shit though

jaPQcnx.gif

D i Z

Notch is showing his ass (again) on Twitter. Whining that the concept of "mansplaining" is male oppression and that feminism is "tainted beyond saving". You'd think a depressed billionaire would try to avoid constantly making himself into a laughingstock.

Should we expect any different from the poster boy for the neck beard & fedora wearing masses? He's had amply time to rise above being that basic, but he's not got it in him.

YES! Congratulations, man! Make your mama proud!

I look forward to hearing the name "Dr. Africanus".

Also:

13243662_1012631035480498_4452372162302944813_o.jpg

What you tryna do, better yo life?!?! Fuck outta here with that, you gon stay in this bucket!!

Congrats :)

Just point and laugh..it's a Sunday.

--

SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV?

Just point and laugh..it's a Sunday.

--

SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV SFV?

Gordon are you online? what's your CFN? I could use getting beat up on right quick. Again, MY CHUN LI SUCKS.

Just learned KRS had a song about fucking a 13 year old, then getting away with it because her dad, the police chief, fucked KRS...

Seriously? I just seen the Coli thread about some guy claiming KRS let
Bambaataa slurp him off
so that wouldn't even be remotely surprising .

Yo. Can you buy that color? My wife would love it..

Yep. I think it's 7k points or whatever the currency is.
Btw, GG. Yo, I'm telling you...when I get a good Chun-Li coach to help me understand frames and such, I'm coming for that Rashid. I can see your Combos and can't stop them. YET. Lol ...I see you! GG.

Yep. I think it's 7k points or whatever the currency is.
Btw, GG. Yo, I'm telling you...when I get a good Chun-Li coach to help me understand frames and such, I'm coming for that Rashid. I can see your Combos and can't stop them. YET. Lol ...I see you! GG.

😁

GGs. Make sure to join us BCTers in the future..plenty of us.

Yo, what the hell is wrong with KRS-One

Bambaataa is his friend, and he has his friend's back, no matter what. Also, the message of the Zulu Nation is more important to him than the victims. Because when we talk about Black Unity, we mean just the people we like. /s

Just learned KRS had a song about fucking a 13 year old, then getting away with it because her dad, the police chief, fucked KRS...

Seriously? I just seen the Coli thread about some guy claiming KRS let
Bambaataa slurp him off
so that wouldn't even be remotely surprising .

...and maybe he is more fucked up in the head than I thought. Now I'm wondering about his true feelings for the late Scott LaRock.

Bambaataa is his friend, and he has his friend's back, no matter what. Also, the message of the Zulu Nation is more important to him than the victims. Because when we talk about Black Unity, we mean just the people we like. /s

...and maybe he is more fucked up in the head than I thought. Now I'm wondering about his true feelings for the late Scott LaRock.

I just re read the thread, he didn't mean it in the literal sense but still he says KRS knew of Bamb's 'transgressions' and chose to keep silent.

Link me to the song because I'm still trying to wrap my mind around that shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom