• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFlow

Banned
Marvel isn't quite as reactionary as DC can be. Especially not with initiating hard reboots.

End results the same usually just different routes.
I think DC is allowed to soft reboot after 4 years of NEW 52.

Not really. We been through this shit before. Crisis, Zero Hour, Genesis wave kinda, Final Crisis, Dong, Flashpoint, and now Rebirth. DC is too fond of throwing the baby out with the bathwater

I know right

They will totally kill
Ryan and Wally
Not really is not really a good answer :p. Even if the weather changes often at both companies the weather is particular nice at DC right now

Slayven

I think DC is allowed to soft reboot after 4 years of NEW 52.

Not really is not really a good answer :p. Even if the weather changes often at both companies the weather is particular nice at DC right now

It is always is in the begining, we will talk again in 6 months.

TheFlow

Banned
It is always is in the begining, we will talk again in 6 months.

its always good in the beginning during relaunches, soft reboots, and renumbering. Like Marvel there will be some good titles to come out of this XD

edit:shit son all the Titles are now going to be 3 dollars. definitely diving deep

I'm so biased against Geoff Johns I don't think I could ever objectively review a work of his.

So that being said, surprise, surprise, I wasn't impressed.

Johndoey

Banned
The caffeine has exacerbated my muscle spasms, it's interesting.

Besides that i'm glad Rebirth seems to be good. New creative team on the main Batman book right?

Slayven

that nigga would come out the page himself suck your dick and pay your car insurance and you will still be like " been there done that"

There are very few new stories in comics, just new executions. And there is nothing wrong with that. Cause execution is 85% of the work

Rebirth was just DC's "Nothing will be the same again" done the 332392th time

TheFlow

Banned
There are very few new stories in comics, just new executions. And there is nothing wrong with that. Cause execution is 85% of the work

Rebirth was just DC's "Nothing will be the same again" done the 332392th time
But rebirth seems to be going back to the same

Slayven

But rebirth seems to be going back to the same

Which would be cool until they decided to fuck with it with the watchmen bullshit.

It is like seeing a dog shitting(Nu52) on the floor than mopping it up only to realized they used piss(Watchman) instead of water.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
You must not have see any of DC's recent films. Fun is not a familiar concept.

Luckily the comics division while doing some questionable stuff isn't as corrupted. It's love to see a young runaways or outsider allies one shot some day

Kelsi Monroe unretired after only 2 months

giphy.gif

Bless this godawful job market

D i Z

Mornin' squad!

Morning people. I'm just messing in my zen garden, pretending it's the size of bedroom even though it's the size of a polly pocket. These things actually work though.

Say what now?

I'm still having some issues with my stamina, but I'm mostly back to normal. Lost 15 pounds in five days from this. *chagrined face*

Good to hear you're getting better though. Time to eat something. I recommend anything you want!

Slayven. Is it a safe bet to pick up the Ms. Marvel appearance books outside of her reg series? I guess i should ask, are there any ones that I should just not bother with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom