• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFlow

Banned
thats supposed to be an accomplishment?

I mean even if it was an original title it would still be good. The thundercat reboot did a lot of thing right, but CNN cuts a lot of the good actions show early in return for more comedy shows like clarence and teen titans go.

Numb

Opened up the link.
Saw the title and closed that page.
No........just...........no
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

some dude went anime and posted Sakura's daughter
scust.png

akira28

Another hour.

LMAO! Had to rewind..was prepping grub at the time.

---

ANY CHANCE OF SPOILERS AT LEAST FOR A WEEK OR TWO, GUYS? I DON'T KNOW THE STORY ONE WAY OR THE NEXT. I'D LIKE TO COME IN FRESH. WHY AM I YELLING. THANKS.

don't worry, i've been extremely vague so I don't need spoilers. I haven't spoken on anything more than the basic plot, and the few codewords lol probably won't even make it into the tv series.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I mean even if it was an original title it would still be good. The thundercat reboot did a lot of thing right, but CNN cuts a lot of the good actions show early in return for more comedy shows like clarence and teen titans go.

a character that loses lessons learned an episode later, a character that was just a wall, one character being an angry ass all the damn time, and another was just titillation to evoke an unnecessary rivalry between two characters. the only light are the twins and filler episodes, then we go right back to the shit story.

TheFlow

Banned
a character that loses lessons learned an episode later, a character that was just a wall, one character being an angry ass all the damn time, and another was just titillation to evoke an unnecessary rivalry between two characters. the only light are the twins and filler episodes, then we go right back to the shit story.

dis-a-gree

haven't watched the shit in 3 years

Kraftwerk

fucking hate Canadian weather.

Went from steadily climbing single digits from 10 to 15 degrees. Then jumps to 25 and now jumping to almost 40.

Doesnt give you time to adjust. Fucking sucks.

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
overwatch is legit. it's real dope.

kill em, fam.

not yet, probably never.

overwatch is 49 on amazon. if it stays that way when i get paid next week maybe i'll get both with my GCU account if BB pricematches.

edit: looks like its the usual 47 for gcu members

Flipping through channels and catch some scene with this woman in some lingerie that had me like dam. No image of in on a Google search so below is good enough I guess. Some typical lifetime movie "secret sex life of a single mom"

0bc1835f3028306e43578ec01061212e.jpg

Shy

I saw it as a fuck you to the idea of religion, or maybe even the idea religion has of itself. It's only offensive if you have some interest in preserving these impure institutions instead of seeing them change. Even though nothing was ever truly on the nose. Even humperdidoo was just some crazy mad plot carried out by church fanatics. God left heaven, that's more philosophical than anything offensive. An interesting twist. I was reading a reviewer describe Preacher comics as the ultimate 90s edge-lord fantasy, all sex and vampires and spitting in the eye of religion, morality, and convention. but I thought it was an interesting play on a bunch of ideas, and odd unique irreverent and violent fantasy.

The creators said that in order to get the series made, they would have to change a lot of things thematically to get it on television. When I heard it wasn't going to be HBO I was not optimistic. They'll try to keep as much in as they can, with the edges removed and shuffled to fit into the new narrative. Will it have the same point as the book series? I'm guessing not.
Ahhh. Gotcha.
Can you bet fight money in SFV?
No. But it would be cool if you could though.
Seems like you'll be the last one standing
Everyone bout that Overwatch now or moved on in general
Nah. Just in a funk or busy. i'll still try to come over for you guys.

Aiustis

Morning people. I'm just messing in my zen garden, pretending it's the size of bedroom even though it's the size of a polly pocket. These things actually work though.

Malyse

I'm still having some issues with my stamina, but I'm mostly back to normal. Lost 15 pounds in five days from this. *chagrined face*

I know a lot of people don't read comics around here, but if you can, check out Nighthawk #1 and spread the word.

I got a feeling most regular comic book folks aren't gonna check it, but it's realness can't be denied. About time black superheroes start fighting racism head on.

Slayven

I know a lot of people don't read comics around here, but if you can, check out Nighthawk #1 and spread the word.

I got a feeling most regular comic book folks aren't gonna check it, but it's realness can't be denied. About time black superheroes start fighting racism head on.

They gave nighthawk his own book? will do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom