• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shy

I bet they were fine. LOL You ever date a black chick, Shy? Did your sisters date black men?
*read first part of the post*
xI17k6L.gif

Ok. Now things are getting inappropriate. So hold it down. Please.
Especially as the last time i saw my sister she was something like 6 years old. (and the others weren't even born then)

Now. As for your question about me. No i haven't yet. But that because of my specific situation, not because i'm unwilling.

As for the latter part, i couldn't tell you. Because i don't know.

I've never had the opportunity to date a black girl 'cause the only Black girls that were around when I was growing up were my cousins. There isn't a big Black population where I live.

Apparently it's worse where I was born because families are so big and dude's be having all sorts of kids every where that it's a bit too common to meet someone you're somehow related to

Where do you live?

*read first part of the post*
xI17k6L.gif

Ok. Now things are getting inappropriate. So hold it down. Please.
Especially as the last time i saw my sister she was something like 6 years old. (and the others weren't even born then)

Now. As for your question about me. No i haven't yet. But that because of my specific situation, not because i'm unwilling.

As for the latter part, i couldn't tell you. Because i don't know.

I apologize if that came across inappropriate, I was just messing around with the type of mix you have.

Zekes!

Where do you live?

I apologize if that came across inappropriate, I was just messing around with the type of mix you have.

Vancouver Island, in British Columbia. We got mostly white people. I think Chinese is the biggest non-white demographic, but it's still dwarfed by the white population. I was born on the East coast in Nova Scotia though, which actually has an interesting Black history that I should know more about.

Vancouver Island, in British Columbia. We got mostly white people. I think Chinese is the biggest non-white demographic, but it's still dwarfed by the white population. I was born on the East coast in Nova Scotia though, which actually has an interesting Black history that I should know more about.

Yeah, The Rock's Dad, Rocky Johnson is from Nova Scotia. He's descended from Black Loyalists who emigrated to Nova Scotia from the United States after the American Revolutionary War.

Zekes!

Yeah, The Rock's Dad, Rocky Johnson is from Nova Scotia. He's descended from Black Loyalists who emigrated to Nova Scotia from the United States after the American Revolutionary War.

Nova Scotians make a huge deal about people being Nova Scotian so I am genuinely surprised I didn't know that about the Rock or his dad

damn

Zekes!

hate when you are tired as fuck but don't want to go to bed

I get like that often, shit is wack. Just sitting there too tired to do anything, screaming internally that I should just sleep

What the problem is?
Kevin-Gates_01-27-2016-300x300.jpg

I really just lack the swagger and confidence needed to bang my cousin without remorse.

I mean, technically I'm not biologically related to any of the ones I actual know

One of my cousins told me when we were younger that she'd date me if we weren't related (we aren't by blood) and then years later dated my cousin (who I've never met) who looks eerily like my twin. It was weirdly flattering?????

I really just lack the swagger and confidence needed to bang my cousin without remorse.

I mean, technically I'm not biologically related to any of the ones I actual know

One of my cousins told me when we were younger that she'd date me if we weren't related (we aren't by blood) and then years later dated my cousin (who I've never met) who looks eerily like my twin

Funny enough, anytime I've dated or had a light skin black girlfriend every stranger always ask us if we're related or brother and sister. EVERY FUCKING TIME. LOL

Shout out to fuck that one planet where there was next to NO carbon and I needed it for the alien I was interacting with for the right answer. And there was a 15 minutes hike back to my ship. Found a mushroom and named that bitch "the only carbon" should have went with The Last of Carbon

hypernima

Banned
A lot of dashikis out there aren't sadly :(

Source: Feenix who sells dashikis.

Though I'm trying to fix that by linking up with a Nigerian woman who makes them so she can sell them through us. But that is up to the boss.

that's good, I did my thesis and covered a lil bit on how AA and African producers lose out because of imitation goods undercutting both markets and consumers. It's a big problem. After my thesis I got a little less irate at white people wearing kaftans, as long as it is not a sacred garb and as long as it supports the originators of the craft, I'm ok with that.

andthebeatgoeson

andthebeatgoeson

the paint skin black though, lmao, like wtf

It could go both ways. Either she was saying the judges are biased to the black gymnast's, or weirdly paying a compliment to being a black gymnast.
usure.png
scust.png

Breh

Calling Uncle Fred a bigot because he doesn’t want your daughter in an interracial marriage dehumanizes him and doesn’t help your daughter either. Lovingly bear with others’ fears, concerns, and objections while firmly supporting your daughter and son-in-law. Don’t cut naysayers off if they aren’t undermining the marriage. Pray for them.

Breh. So far away from reality.

Just visited my old family friend. He married a blond from sweden or somewhere. She told us about how people always assume her kids are adopted. I'm like, 'Welcome to being black.' Like, I shouldn't expect different when we are seperated so much but for how diverse our country is, people have no clue. Diversity is just an ideal and everyone self segregates. Diversity is great for people watching only. No true coming together or really understand what happens to 40 million people in this country.

Edit: Oh wait, hold up...
Gaye Clark works as a cardiac nurse Augusta, Georgia,

Slay, you have to answer to this slander. Is this your mother in law?

shingi70

Banned

Yo that's fucked, even admitting she didn't look at him as anything other than a nigger until she realized she daughter was serious.

As you pray for your daughter to choose well, pray for your eyes to see clearly, too. Glenn moved from being a black man to beloved son when I saw his true identity as an image bearer of God, a brother in Christ, and a fellow heir to God’s promises.

There also a podcast called what about black on black crime for some reason.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Yo that's fucked, even admitting she didn't look at him as anything other than a nigger until she realized she daughter was serious.

I am at least heartened by the comments section not being a complete cesspool, and there being lots of people calling her out on her nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom