• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

Let us know if you run into any relatives of either Toe Jam, or Earl.

I'm hoping for at least a few character look-a-likes to pop up.
Only things I seen so far are some deer like things and some dopey looking wombat looking things. The sentinels be watching you like a clerk watching a black person in Macy's
Won't be getting my copy of NMS until a week or more from now.

The fact that I got it 20% off helps ease the wait. Canadian game prices are wack. Plus I have more time to play DOOM and Overwatch

I feel for y'all they Canadians prices be wanting a chunk of your soul instead of tax

D i Z

No and the comic was disappointing as hell.

Oh. That would have been the one thing that I would have wanted from a NMS collection.

I have no knowledge of no mans sky

In that case then, yes.

That Rock thread reminded me that I always wanted to see him in the role of Mack from Body Bags.
A terrible idea, I know. But I'd still like to see it. Then again, I don't think Jason Pearson needs that kind of pressure and access to money with his... condition.

Malyse

“I have divided my personality,” she says. “There is Vanessa Beecroft as a European white female, and then there is Vanessa Beecroft as Kanye, an African-American male.” Later she tells me, “I even did a DNA test thinking maybe I am black? I actually wasn’t. I was kind of disappointed, and I don’t want to believe it. I want to do it again, because when I work with Africans or African-Americans, I feel that I am autobiographical. If I don’t call myself white, maybe I am not

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57aa2881e4b0ba7ed23dc0f1

Malyse

menlxl-website.jpg

andthebeatgoeson

Watching these young ladies put on a clinic. Black excellence.

Let's not talk about any of their hair while they are going for the gold. I hope we do better, this year.

I just had a chicken leg without any seasoning at all, meant for dog food. It tasted like egg yolk. Now I know why Gordon likes it so much.

By the way, am I the only one here who has a thing for big, strong women? :3

What about Italian/Egyptian mix. ?

We stretching ain't we? LOL Honestly it depends how they look.

Watching these young ladies put on a clinic. Black excellence.

Let's not talk about any of their hair while they are going for the gold. I hope we do better, this year.

I thought you were calling me out for a second, then I remembered that Gabrielle Douglas nonsense from the last Summer Olympics.

It depends how big and strong.

D i Z

I just had a chicken leg without any seasoning at all, meant for dog food. It tasted like egg yolk. Now I know why Gordon likes it so much.

I can get down. Who we talkin' bout?

edit: Never mind. Just saw you posted. I don't know who that is. With all of the Olympics talk, I assumed you meant strong, as in peak endurance and musculature strong.

Shy

I DO I DO!
We stretching ain't we? LOL Honestly it depends how they look.
Well. I looked dark enough to be called racial slurs when i was younger.
kAW0nIK.gif

I'd like post a ton of thrist gifs in response to that pic. But i won't do that you guys. Just pretend i did. ��

I DO I DO!
I'd like post a ton of thrist gifs in response to that pic. But i won't do that you guys. Just pretend i did. ��

You got good taste. *daps*

I can get down. Who we talkin' bout?

edit: Never mind. Just saw you posted. I don't know who that is. With all of the Olympics talk, I assumed you meant strong, as in peak endurance and musculature strong.

I mean that too!

D i Z

That Kirk pic always reminds me that space is vast. Ain't a whole lot to do out there.
And the Enterprise was wall to wall dudes. :D

Nah, she a bit too big for me, but I know plenty of niggas that love chicks that size like Shy for example. ;-)

Well. I looked dark enough to be called racial slurs when i was younger.

Shy, you're half Italian, half Egyptian?

Nah just those of us who have an actual black parent but are the shade of blank paper without a tan

Oh, I know how that is because that's me, and both of my parents are black but we are pale as hell.

Shy

You got good taste. *daps*
Thank you, good sir.
That Kirk pic always reminds me that space is vast. Ain't a whole lot to do out there.
And the Enterprise was wall to wall dudes. :D
AYQdakp.gif

Nah, she a bit too big for me, but I know plenty of niggas that love chicks that size like Shy for example. ;-)
I do. I really really do. ��
Shy, you're half Italian, half Egyptian?
Yeps. Well to more specific.

My mum is: Italian, Scotish and Irish.
My dad is: Egyptian.

Thank you, good sir.

AYQdakp.gif

I do. I really really do. ��

Yeps. Well to more specific.

You got a sister? I'm honestly curious to see how that mix looks.

Bruh, let's keep it real, the last thing most white families want or even even expect is their kids to marry or have kids with Blacks. Especially if he's not famous and/or rich. LOL

That sounds like a hell of a temper to me. Also super neat, though.

Enjoy your meal. I'm eating two pollo asado sandwiches with mozzarella and aji amarillo..I mean boiled chicken..��

Master Slayven is my guide.

hXiiI0P.gif

Saw this on the coli:
P9KkGgr.png
to the max.

Nobody makes me angrier than people like this.

[pretends to be that mom] Ooh, look at me. I'm a privileged Christian who wants an Ivy League daughter. I think black people are soooo ungodly and sinful. DEAR JESUS FORGIVE ME FOR MY SUBSCRIPTION TO BLACKED!

Stupid fucking garbage religious bigot humans.

Shy

You got a sister? I'm honestly curious to see how that mix looks.
Shy got any sisters?
LOL. Ohh you guys.

I do have sisters, but they're half-sisters. (same Father, different Mother)

I've only ever met the eldest though, but that was over 20 years ago. (when she was just a kid)
That sounds like a hell of a temper to me. Also super neat, though.
Funny you mention that. LOL.

No no. I'm much better at controlling my temper than i was when i was younger.

LOL. Ohh you guys.

I do have sisters, but they're half-sisters. (same Father, different Mother)

I've only ever met the eldest though, but that was over 20 years ago. (when she was just a kid)

Funny you mention that. LOL.

No no. I'm much better at controlling my temper than i was when i was younger.

I bet they were fine. LOL You ever date a black chick, Shy? Did your sisters date black men?

Zekes!

I've never had the opportunity to date a black girl 'cause the only Black girls that were around when I was growing up were my cousins. There isn't a big Black population where I live.

Apparently it's worse where I was born because families are so big and dude's be having all sorts of kids every where that it's a bit too common to meet someone you're somehow related to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom