• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

The threads about racial jokes are funny. Tells me that the majority hates having their ability to punch down being taken away.

D i Z

She is genetically half kree....

She is in charge of Alpha Flight.....Alpha Flight....who the fuck cares about an Alpha Flight?

A good 5 years or so

Well, more than that. She's the go to for that world counsel that runs shit behind the scenes and green lights Ultimates and Avengers projects. She's got the political clout even if she's a piss poor leader and wooden as hell.
Unfortunately, it wouldn't be a stretch to say that at this moment with all the CW bs going on, she pretty much runs the Avengers more than Cap or Tony.

Slayven

Well, more than that. She's the go to for that world counsel that runs shit behind the scenes and green lights Ultimates and Avengers projects. She's got the political clout even if she's a piss poor leader and wooden as hell.
Unfortunately, it wouldn't be a stretch to say that at this moment with all the CW bs going on, she pretty much runs the Avengers more than Cap or Tony.

I don't understand how, she hasn't ever proven to be that capable or competent. They gave her own SHIELD team, and she almost gets the world taken over by the brood

Slay, I'm worried about your health. I'm scared that when Monica doesn't get a movie in the next ten years that you're just going to totally fall apart or let yourself go. Please, this obsession needs to end. For us. We're [sob] we're just so scared for you, man.

sass2.png

Slayven

Slay, I'm worried about your health. I'm scared that when Monica doesn't get a movie in the next ten years that you're just going to totally fall apart or let yourself go. Please, this obsession needs to end. For us. We're [sob] we're just so scared for you, man.

sass2.png

Monica is too good for the unwash masses. Her and The Ray

We have Daryl Homer guaranteed for at least a silver medal in individual men's sabre. That makes him the first U.S. man to win a medal in individual sabre since 1984 - and that was bronze.

Did I mention he's black?

Zekes!

Damn, a dude actually got upset that Raichu was in the title of that Pokemon leak thread?

People take spoilers too far. Soon we only gonna be able to have conversations like

"Yeah"

"Mhm"

"So..."

"Yup"

"Ah"

Slayven

Damn, a dude actually got upset that Raichu was in the title of that Pokemon leak thread?

People take spoilers too far. Soon we only gonna be able to have conversations like

"Yeah"

"Mhm"

"So..."

"Yup"

"Ah"

It is insane, folks got mad at patch notes

Sch1sm

yea I had to stop on the first film because of the jarring fight scenes same reason I disliked James bond: Quantom of Solace or however you spell it

Quantam of Solace, yeah. It made it difficult to really follow the fight because of how quickly the changes occurred. Luckily it wasn't too problematic, since there was only one and it was toward the end, but it was a headache and then some. Too jerky for my blood, definitely not meant for any action sequence.

Paul Greengrass needs to just get out of the past with that editing in general.

Dai101

Banned
YAS!

I got notified i'm going to do the job that i was competing for¡¡

No more asking for $20's (at least for the rest of the month)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom