• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, they can take that one away, but i still have 'Don Lemon'.

Just woke up to that thread and i see a few Don Lemons. Dudes, we were birthed in dog whistles.

------

As an aside.

hopefully more than 20% of the people with one will turn them in now that the replacements are available and the old ones will have nag screens after today's firmware update.

exchanged mine monday afternoon as soon as my local store got them in.

New ones out? I been fiending to get one

been arriving in stores since Saturday... some places even got Sunday delivery... i know Saturday delivery costs Extra, Sunday must be Ultra Extra.

they should be everywhere today, today is the official PR day for exchanges being available.

some US carriers are selling them to new customers too...

RedSwirl

Y'all ever link up with your local black alumni chapter? I keep getting the e-mails but never really thought about it till now.

BigDes

Before I moved here I would have thought it strange to see people blowtorching huge hunks of pork on the street

Now I just wonder where the pork torch dude is if he isn't there when I go past his store in the morning

Hope he's ok

Sch1sm

You can only order Booty-Os cereal from FYE.

So Nah, he just wants to wants to eat ass.

Is he a bitter? 😏

giphy.gif

Y'all both got me fucked up.

shingi70

Banned
He could have sworn he saw her checking out his package..

I'm at her house and we're waiting for her little brothers pre K bus to Show up and dude comes by with a package and leaves. Her brother gets here so I walk to the store to get her some stuff (she's sick) and the mailman comes back with more mail saying how old is she,does she have a boyfriend, and he does usually give his number out but he thought she was cute.

I'm at her house and we're waiting for her little brothers pre K bus to Show up and dude comes by with a package and leaves. Her brother gets here so I walk to the store to get her some stuff (she's sick) and the mailman comes back with more mail saying how old is she,does she have a boyfriend, and he does usually give his number out but he thought she was cute.

Not trying to overstep or anything but..do you buy stuff from places that change their name on packages? I had this asshole who LOVED telling me where/what my package was because they know from the scanner..might be homie saw something he likes.

"SLAVERY GOES AGAINST HUMAN RIGHTS"

why is that bullet point at the BOTTOM of the cons

Level of importance to that..CUNT..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom