• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

Watching Lethal Weapon show, Riggs just told the bank robbers you got to kill a pretty white person if you wants folks to care.

I am howling

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Me after watching those gifs.
sD5RCDH.png

BTW, anyone want to play SFV? I think my greek pillar man is out.
Edit: oh gawd.

Sch1sm

Numb, I'm gonna make that for you. Thank Jandro.

-----

Apparently a university out in western Canada had a very awkward run in with anti-Sikh posters. The way the community dealt with it was really nice. Created posters that shared a more positive outlook on it, and offered knowledge with free books and answers to questions if you go get a turban tied.

I like sharing these so people know Canada isn't some haven from social issues, but OT would still be convinced moving here is the solution.

Young Magus

Morning Nikkas.

Lots of people I know got in at trade companies. If you can roll with business at all, there are lots of companies looking for fluent bilinguals.

Alternately, you could go to eikaiwa and try to make some connections. I know more than a few who married into permanent residence visas.

Working ALT experience into something back home is considerably harder, but if your Japanese is at least N2 you might be able to find some translation work.

Thanks for the tips senpai.

My japanese as of now is far from n2 XD. Still trying to pass n3 over here and home post ALT is something that dosent seem like an good choice right now. Only thing that comes up as an option is grad-school and for something I want to do that seems like filler

I think I might do one more year at the place I'm at but yea Imma look into building them connections ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom