• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.
I once tried to get two friends of mine from England to talk to each other in a chat. They both proceeded to notice one was from South England and one was from North England, and they ripped each other to pieces then messaged me separately each and told me never to do that again.

I'm still confused to this day.

Shy

Sup, honey bunny..
GeRA2Qr.gif

I once tried to get two friends of mine from England to talk to each other in a chat. They both proceeded to notice one was from South England and one was from North England, and they ripped each other to pieces then messaged me separately each and told me never to do that again.

I know i shouldn't of. But i lol'd a little.

Izuna

Banned

What did you think was gunna happen?

Also, even tho I'm here for Uni, North kinda sucks ;(

Slayven

The Switch got game companies hustling like JC.

"You technically get the game today in a cartridge , but you have download most of it off the net when you get home."

Shy

Just read that Ghost in the Shell isn't even being screened for critics pre-release. That's always a good sign.
I'm going to see it tomorrow night.

I expect it to be awful.
Yeaaaaah this has "Mighty bomb" all over it.

Serves them right they might have made money back even if it sucked with an Asian lead.
From everything i've been reading about it (including interviews by the director)

Not even an Japanese lead could save the film.

Just read that Ghost in the Shell isn't even being screened for critics pre-release. That's always a good sign.

Already know it's gonna take a massive hit from plenty the of critics just based on Major alone..why not jack their money instead of giving them a free ticket to shit on them?

I know i shouldn't of. But i lol'd a little.

I posted it because it's funny.

What did you think was gunna happen?

Also, even tho I'm here for Uni, North kinda sucks ;(

I thought we were all gonna have a fun, friendly conversation and I'd get my friends to meet each other and become buddies. I didn't know people in England hate each other based on where they live.

I know better NOW.

xJavonta

Banned
Any of y'all renters? How do you typically search for places to rent?

I'm trying to find an apartment but I feel like going through realtors isn't giving me the best deal.

When I went on a showing with one, it was me, my roommate, our realtor, and the property manager. The manager slipped up and dropped a number of $1200 which is much lower than the $1900 our realtor told us. Makes me think part of it is their cut or something.

Slayven

Remember when Marvel not only showed Civil War to critics a month early, but audiences? Old stank ass gordon got to go and I am still salty. Bronsonlee will rue that day

Beefy

Ergh. Person I know has just found out they have cancer on a muscle on her leg. They have to start chemo on April 10th.

Jesus, Beef. My condolences.

Remember when Marvel not only showed Civil War to critics a month early, but audiences? Old stank ass gordon got to go and I am still salty. Bronsonlee will rue that day

I also got to go.

I both do and don't want to see GITS in theaters. I just don't know. I mean, watching a Robocop remake titled Ghost in the Shell might be entertaining, but on the other hand I can just watch the original again.

Drake should be the new Charmin sponsor confirmed.

Boy soft AF to get knocked by some weed.

smh.... Ricky Bell snorting coke out of a protein jar but his ass still can hit the "IT'S DRIVING ME OUT OF MY MIND!' every time.

How you gonna smoke reggie and make a song called Blem? Then fall on your ass once you do the stronger stuff.

Yall Toronto folks

RedSwirl

So how does BCT store all its games? I'm asking especially for all the people who've got more than 2 console generations worth of physical games. Bonus points if you don't own a house.

I'm getting into a situation where I may have to keep them all in binders and put all the boxes in an attic.

smh.... Ricky Bell snorting coke out of a protein jar but his ass still can hit the "IT'S DRIVING ME OUT OF MY MIND!' every time.

How you gonna smoke reggie and make a song called Blem? Then fall on your ass once you do the stronger stuff.

Yall Toronto folks
I'd be ashamed to even know him.

So how does BCT store all its games? I'm asking especially for all the people who've got more than 2 console generations worth of physical games. Bonus points if you don't own a house.

I'm getting into a situation where I may have to keep them all in binders and put all the boxes in an attic.

b142e095-0070-456a-a69a-bead86e0d73f_300.jpg

Zekes!

I have all my games in drawers and filling up my entertainment stand. Last I checked I had 300+ games? I've been thinking long and hard about selling 95% of it.

Drawers and a bag.

xJavonta

Banned

My roommate just uses disc folders. He keeps the cases in storage

Slayven

Prince had a bottle of Henssey, 15 Oxys, and one of Gordon's boiled chicken thighs. And still hit "When Doves cry" every night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom