• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Booty-Eating Renaissance

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sketchbag

Banned
It's cool not to be into it, but "tastes horrible and smells worse"? He's just objectively wrong.

Smells aren't objective. I like the smell of propane. A lot of people do not. Is it objectively wrong to say propane smells worse than flowers? No. There's a scale of smells society has deemed better but it doesn't make them better. It's subjective until the end. Large amounts of people just have the same idea of what they prefer.

strobogo

Banned
Vaginas don't taste and smell terrible unless your girl just got done running, has poor hygiene, or is having an issue. If you keep having girls with bad smelling areas, either you keep dating unhygienic or sick girls.

Charcoal

Vaginas don't taste and smell terrible unless your girl just got done running, has poor hygiene, or is having an issue. If you keep having girls with bad smelling areas, either you keep dating unhygienic or sick girls.
What if she had been cycling? Is it still an issue then?

Rookje

Vagina tastes like milk and pennies. Not horrible but not very pleasant either.

I don't understand how you can eat ass. Is this like, after a shower? Like do gay dudes just hook up randomly, strip each other off and go straight for the ass? Like, after coming from a club or something? How can that taste good?

Dicer

Banned

I don't understand how you can eat ass. Is this like, after a shower? Like do gay dudes just hook up randomly, strip each other off and go straight for the ass? Like, after coming from a club or something? How can that taste good?

Get with a clean girl, you've been eating nasty snatch...

Bsigg12

That's some dirty snatch.

hiroshawn

Banned
How do you know it doesn't?

How could it possibly? When I come in from playing soccer of leaving the gym I don't sit on my couch I head straight to the shower. If I fart to hard I go to the bathroom and ghost wipe just in case 4/10 my ass is a bit dirty. If you're picking someone up randomly and eating their you have problems.

Gay people eat very natural foods. Last dude I fucked only ate kale so his bum tasted like grass

mdubs

Banned
The risks are too high, Ecoli, poop, passing out from hitting a methane pocket.

dead2.gif

Wow.

Also, I do hope you're keeping it clean down there.. it sounds like you and your partner's have bad hygiene.

How could it possibly? When I come in from playing soccer of leaving the gym I don't sit on my couch I head straight to the shower. If I fart to hard I go to the bathroom and ghost wipe just in case 4/10 my ass is a bit dirty. If you're picking someone up randomly and eating their you have problems.
Plenty of things smell bad but taste fine or like nothing.

Your argument is weird. Is there any food you dislike and find bad tasting but every one else likes and calls good? Do you have to say, "This food is great tasting but I dislike it"?

Seems kind of odd.
You're coming at it from the opposite side. (Aw yeah.)

I'm the one saying "this is amazing" when someone else at the table is being like "y'all eat this? Gross!"

Sketchbag

Banned
You're coming at it from the opposite side. (Aw yeah.)

I'm the one saying "this is amazing" when someone else at the table is being like "y'all eat this? Gross!"

And I'm asking why they cannot say it's gross? Hence why I asked if you find any food you find gross tasting but others find good. Do you say this food tastes great but I dislike the taste?

oh. almost missed this zinger sketchybaby. nice one. hurrdur.

doesn't show up in search for some reason...
I'll get my tinfoil hat?

And I'm asking why they cannot say it's gross? Hence why I asked if you find any food you find gross tasting but others find good. Do you say this food tastes great but I dislike the taste?
I'm just continuing the ongoing discussion in this thread where someone says pussy tastes and smells bad, and every correct person counters with "you've been with some unhygienic ladies." I feel the same way about assholes.

Sketchbag

Banned
tinfoil skull, more like. but no, really. The issues with GAF search functions are well known. It's not all about you sketchbag.

It should be all about me.

Jus' sayin'.

Opinions are like assholes, I guess.
Then why even argue his opinion? He doesn't like the taste. He finds it gross. There's nothing wrong with that. He isn't going around to women saying, "Your vagina tastes gross." Finding out why he doesn't like the taste is fine though.

Both of you are creative. I've stuck my finger up my butthole while in the shower, but I only get about the tip and pull out. Its like looking at the sun. It's too risky.

tcrunch

People itt need to take a medmicro class, then come back and repost their opinions.

Use protection you dirty asses. Washing is not enough.

This is sick and nasty on many levels. Hell no. As soon as a chick mentions booty eating I'm out. She could be the finest woman in the world, but I've got my limits.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Actually, kind of, yeah. Was totally against the idea before, but now if I see that freshly showered ass just standing there I may have to go for it

Good, go reach up and grab that leather donut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom