• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Booty-Eating Renaissance

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Camp Lo

Banned
w8FAhjY.gif

This needs more love

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So the weekend is over - did this thread change anyone's minds about going down south, the other direction?

skyfinch

Spent Saturday hoping to run into hot ladies at the local walmart that I could potentially try this out on.

Ended up not leaving my house at all. Instead, found myself fingering my own butthole while listening to CCR's greatest hits album. Fuck my pathetic life.

Dicer

Banned
Spent Saturday hoping to run into hot ladies at the local walmart that I could potentially try this out on.

Ended up not leaving my house at all. Instead, found myself fingering my own butthole while listening to CCR's greatest hits album. Fuck my pathetic life.

Was not a total loss...

you were just cleaning out your backdoor

Dutty bloodclaats. Ah pure fuckrie dat.

A gal could never try ask me to yam her batty. You what?

Im sorry. If you are down with that narstyness, (yes, not nasty, narsty ) me and you cant even chill as friends much less do things together.

The idea is sickening. Fucking dirty man. Smh.

The worse thing about it, you have people here who wont flush with the toliet seat up just in case microscopic pieces of shit hit their toothbrush, but yet are happy to go sweetcorn hunting up someones back passage. With their tounge, no less.

Urgh.

ItIsOkBro

I suspect one of my homies eats ass and now I can hardly face him. When he talks to me, and his breathe is getting all up in my face, I swear I can almost taste the last booty he ate.

The worse thing about it, you have people here who wont flush with the toliet seat up just in case microscopic pieces of shit hit their toothbrush, but yet are happy to go sweetcorn hunting up someones back passage. With their tounge, no less.

Urgh.
Some day you may experience actual love.
You know what love is? Love is finding that occasional piece of corn on your tongue, swallowing, and not missing a beat because you don't want to upset your partner.

Draper

All I'm seeing here are either individuals who are inexperienced or relatively new to sex, or people who have only had sex with less than ideal specimens. Once you've put the time in, licking the ass of an incredibly sexy lady is a delight.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
All I'm seeing here are either individuals who are inexperienced or relatively new to sex, or people who have only had sex with less than ideal specimens. Once you've put the time in, licking the ass of an incredibly sexy lady is a delight.
Or licking the ass of a sexy Asian guy is a delight

riotous

Banned

Urgh.

You know I'd imagine a greater correlation between the "EWWW NO WAY I'd do that!" folks and the "paranoid about bathroom fecal particles" group.

Booty eater here; not paranoid about fecal matter either crew.. I use hand sanitizer though lol.

akira28

I'm not paranoid. I keep my toothbrush on the dresser.

And babywipes in the nightstand drawer. and a special red towel on the shelf in the closet.

get gud, fuckers.

Sai-kun

Banned
i saw someone getting their ass eaten on the first episode of how to get away with murder

we live in a wonderful time

Sketchbag

Banned

By this logic, blood is totally cool as well.

Strangling.

Pooping on chests.

Golden showers.

Eating poop?

The list can go on. We can say blah blah blah it's an incredible delight but not every one is the same. Some people even dislike giving oral because they find it gross. There's nothing wrong with that if both people are OK with it. Saying it will be a delight just shows you don't understand people enjoy different things.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member

You, sir, have a fantastic musical taste. You have nothing to be ashamed of.

i had a girl tell me "lick my dirty asshole until it's clean." it smelled like shit, but she sat on my face so fast, there was no stopping it. never came so hard in my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom