• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Booty-Eating Renaissance

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

neorej

ERMYGERD!
i0MafXwrZPAes.gif

i aints never eat da ass befoe

But I'm not opposed to it. I've come as close to it as a person physically can. I should have just done it. She was so, so clean.

Do you all ask the person before you do it for the first time? Or do you surprise them and hope they are into it?

Asking permission is a turnoff for anything sexrelated. You gently go for it, and if your partner doesn't like it, she/he will let you know.

Banglish

I cannot believe so many people like licking assholes in this thread lol

I mean if you're licking ass you may as well eat shit - the rectum is never truly clean. Because during the act, you will be eating shit.

Mind you, I would never lick pussy unless a girl has a shower - that too is a rather unsanitary orifice.

Yep, what we're doing is essentially 2 girls 1 cup

I don't find anything remotely attractive about a wrinkly hole where shit comes from.

I'd rather eat a sandwich 11 times out of 10.

DOWN

Banned
3-beyonce-partition-rear-shot-hot-beyonce-gifs.gif

Yoncé all on his mouth like liquor.

im safe posting this gif right? Like if it's allowed on YouTube and I just like PG13 it's allowed here right?

3-beyonce-partition-rear-shot-hot-beyonce-gifs.gif

Yoncé all on his mouth like liquor.

im safe posting this gif right? Like if it's allowed on YouTube and I just like PG13 it's allowed here right?
That ass is very appealing, but you don't see the brown eye - you see the meaty cushions you get to hold and squeeze.
That's why we (or at least I) love asses, not because I want to spread them apart and tongue what's between the cheeks.

Zombine

Banned
I always find it funny when back in high school you'd always hear rumors like "Man, that girl over there? She's weird as fuck. I heard she ate her boyfriend's ass. I hear she does it to everyone." Or "that dude ate his girlfriend's butt over the weekend." And I would just be like:

Saluting.gif

On the inside.

Ronin

I was eating a girl out from behind once. She had an increidble ass. Came up for a breather and admired that booty. I thought "What the hell", spread those heavenly cheeks and went in.

Don't regret it one bit.

NateDog

I'm nearly speechless when I realize people actually want to lick other people's assholes. Like you could offer me 50K to do it and I'd turn it down without hesitation.

I cannot wrap my brain around it.

You don't wrap your brain around it it's the tongue breh

This thread is fucking gold. Not just sure if I'd go in but my GF has a heavenly ass so I sure as hell am gonna be damn close, gents how do you shave yer assholes in-case she just even wants to give it a good grab ya know hair all over the hand won't be the Mae West of it ya know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom