• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Booty-Eating Renaissance

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mully

Not my thing. Poop is involved.

It's hypocritical of me saying that due to my obsession with doing other oral things in the pubic area to women. However, I don't think I could ever get the taste of excrement out of my mouth if I licked on the wrong day.

agrajag

Banned
Not my thing. Poop is involved.

It's hypocritical of me saying that due to my obsession with doing other oral things in the pubic area to women. However, I don't think I could ever get the taste of excrement out of my mouth if I licked on the wrong day.

You gotta do it right after she comes out of the shower man.

pwack

Maybe it's the five years in a row I've spent changing my two (very beloved) children's shit-filled diapers, but nope!-- not for me.

AGITΩ

Not gonna deny, I did it to my GF of 6 years after taking a nice shower together, because, hell, we normally take showers together, so I know it's clean, i'll take the plunge. I enjoyed doing it, and she was shocked...that she enjoyed it so much too. We mess around often in the shower anyway, so 9 times out of 10 thats where it happens anyway.

Wtf is up with people equating eating ass with eating shit? People don't equate sucking cock with drinking piss so why make that association? Prude freaks.

strobogo

Banned
Wtf is up with people equating eating ass with eating shit? People don't equate sucking cock with drinking piss so why make that association? Prude freaks.

According to GAF, any nudity around parents and children is 100% child abuse and pedophilia. It shouldn't be surprising that a bunch of people are grossed out about anything body related. Especially since the majority of posters are American, and America is weird as fuck about anything involving nudity, even if it isn't sexual.

I think we've found the reason why half of GAF can't find/keep girlfriends.

My gf fucking loves her asshole licked and as she's super clean, I like doing it to her as well. I only found out she likes bum fun, after I tried stuff on her.

cacophony

development2.gif

Sean*O

There's no poop involved (shouldn't be). Nobody wants to eat shit.. you'd think some people have never seen a truly clean asshole before.

Maybe...if she took a 1hr shower and cleaned it throughly...also she would have to fast for at least 24hrs so she's clean inside as well

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Maybe...if she took a 1hr shower and cleaned it throughly...also she would have to fast for at least 24hrs so she's clean inside as well

How long is your damn tongue? Where you going with it?

Foggy

Nasty weirdos

When I'm put face-to-ass with that view, you can be damn sure I'm going to send my tongue plunging deep into dat ass. And keep in mind she does a thorough cleaning of the necessary areas with anti-bacterial soap, so the germaphobe that resides within me is deeply satisfied.

Sounds like you're licking a whole buncha' Triclosan residue. That heavenly ass is gonna give you cancer, bro.

I'm nearly speechless when I realize people actually want to lick other people's assholes. Like you could offer me 50K to do it and I'd turn it down without hesitation.

I cannot wrap my brain around it.

Ha. For 50k? I'd do it no problem. They wouldn't even have to shower first.

akira28

What kind of dirty birds are you fucking if there are dookie fragments???

You got the game fucked up, breh.

This. If she got a dirty booty I ain't even gonna lay down. Girl I got to go to work, I'll call you (not).

Girl with a dirty booty is a whole stack of red flags.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom