• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The DVD Everyone should be buying tomorrow...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jumpman

SKluck said:
You can get away with adding 1 second to the movie, not showing anything or doing anything, and bill it "Unrated" if you don't submit it to be rated, its completely ridiculous. That's why I always want to know what exactly was added to these so called 'unrated' versions before I buy them.

Well said, me too.

B00005JL5S.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

AWESOME.

Is this just US release? I have a region 3 copy but I'd like a localised one... and dubbing should be an option, not the default! I hope the subtitles are just as badly translated too. That was part of what made it utterly hilarious.

Mairu

radioheadrule83 said:
B00005JL5S.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

AWESOME.

Is this just US release? I have a region 3 copy but I'd like a localised one... and dubbing should be an option, not the default! I hope the subtitles are just as badly translated too. That was part of what made it utterly hilarious.
When the dvd starts up it asks if you want to watch the US Theatrical Version or the Original Chinese Version

I'll probably get it, but it sucks that there are no extras (The original version should not count as an extra). I guess that's why it's only 12.99

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom