• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Choose what game I buy tomorrow (out of these three)

What game should I buy tomorrow?

• Resident Evil 4 Remake

Votes: 241 60.9%
  • Assassin’s Creed Mirage

Votes: 25 6.3%
  • Robocop Rogue City

Votes: 130 32.8%

• Total voters
Mirage and Modern Warfare 3 are both games that make me question if gaming is going down the toilet, or at the very least those two companies are just trash now. I havn't bought MW3 but I have Mirage and I can't believe the lack of care that seems to have gone into it. I foolishly bought into the marketing that this would be a return to form for AC. The parkour is the same as Valhalla, the graphics havnt improved, the character animations and lip synching is the worst in the series, stealth is only ok. It's not a terrible game it's just a lack of effort. Just like ME3 it should've been a $30 dlc.

Oh and it's been out for a month and they havnt patched it once! No fix for the chromatic aberration even tho they had promised it for end of October.

Mirage and Modern Warfare 3 are both games that make me question if gaming is going down the toilet, or at the very least those two companies are just trash now. I havn't bought MW3 but I have Mirage and I can't believe the lack of care that seems to have gone into it. I foolishly bought into the marketing that this would be a return to form for AC. The parkour is the same as Valhalla, the graphics havnt improved, the character animations and lip synching is the worst in the series, stealth is only ok. It's not a terrible game it's just a lack of effort. Just like ME3 it should've been a $30 dlc.

Oh and it's been out for a month and they havnt patched it once! No fix for the chromatic aberration even tho they had promised it for end of October.

Gaming is fine. Activision and ubisoft are just trash. EA too.

SHA

Tell us what are you expecting from these games? If aaa/+, then I suggest you to save your money and look elsewhere.

SHA

Resi4 is AAA you heretic
I've just beat it, enough spoiling, it encourages you to beat it 15 times, sounds a lot like a B double A game to me like any other RE in the series, Triple As actually weighs on your first walkthrough and make it count.

lol what

The choices were asscreed, Robocop, and a remake of one of the best games of all time that makes it even better.

It's not really a choice.
You are the kind of person who would always order the same thing from a restaurant? Or do you try something new every once in a while?

Yeah dont answer. You already did.

Buy Robocop to support the smaller dev.

Your purchase matters way more to them and this team is on an upward trajectory that could mean awesome games in the near future if they don’t fold before they can realize their full potential.
This. Don't spend your money on anything that has the word Remaster in it. Simple.
Hate the way CoD is going? Don't buy it.

But nooooo people choose the safe path of what they know and thereby narrowing their own gaming experience and never giving smaller devs credit where it's due.

Robocop is a prime example. It gets trampled by AAA iterations number xxx and people rather buy that then try something new.

Can't get my head around this.... And its a damn shame.

BossLackey

Gold Member
You are the kind of person who would always order the same thing from a restaurant? Or do you try something new every once in a while?

Yeah dont answer. You already did.

What the fuck are you talking abouuuuut!?

There were 3 choices!

Assassin’s Creed sucks and Robocop is mid as fuck. Even with being a remake, RE4 is still the choice.

If Armored Core were an option, I would have said that. If Spider-Man 2 were an option. I would have said that. If Elden Ring were an option, I would have said that.

Alan Wake 2, Starfield, Street Fighter 6, Baldur’s Gate 3. ANY OF THESE AND A WHOLE LOT MORE I would have selected.

THOSE GAMES WERE NOT OPTIONS YOU DENSE FUCK.

Eiknarf

Robocop is "sold out" everywhere... in store.

I guess I'll have to order it from Amazon and get it in a day or two

I put "sold out" in parenthesis because the truth is that the brick and mortar stores only ordered/received two to three copies. Its not like they received two dozen copies and they all sold out.

Last edited:
Robocop is "sold out" everywhere... in store.

I guess I'll have to order it from Amazon and get it in a day or two

I put "sold out" in parenthesis because the truth is that the brick and mortar stores only ordered/received two to three copies. Its not like they received two dozen copies and they all sold out.
If the demand is higher then supply, it's a success.

Eiknarf

OP ended up buying Skull Island
Hahahaa.

I ended up getting RE4. I'm on chapter 12 now. Fun game.

And that's what its all about : fun.

(I'm the OP)

I will buy the other two. Within 30 days. I just wanted to see what NeoGAF chose for me. And I ended up sticking to what NeoGAF chose for me via this poll.

Eiknarf

Well, in looking for Robocop in Target, Walmart, Best Buy and GameStop, but having NO LUCK, I ended up picking up the ONE and ONLY pre-owned copy of Assassins Creed Mirage in a 100 mile radius from my house. So that’s my second of the three

RE4 Remake
Ass Creed Mirage

Soon… if they ever become available:
Robocop

Eiknarf

Help me choose. Buys all three. Drives in a 100 mile radius looking for AssCreed.
Well to be fair I was driving everywhere looking for Robocop
But eventually just used the “search with radius” feature in trying to find one copy of Robocop.. and nobody has it because they didn’t get many copies… if any. Most received zero copies

So I stumbled upon the one preowned copy of Mirage (will not buy new in case I don’t like, I can return it for a full refund)

Last edited:
Top Bottom