• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The E3 2006 Meetup Thread - Now with bar meet-up details!!

Link

The Autumn Wind
Yes, that's me hiding in the back, demi. The guy next to me is Golduck, Wellington's bro.

El Papa said:
You know what time it is, dontcha? DONTCHA?

link_rapetime.jpg
Oh man, I'm gonna be that guy now, aren't I?

Miguel

Ok, it wasn't that I didn't recognize any faces at the meet up, it was just that just about half of the people there were GAFers who I didn't know in the first place :p

And Link...

I totally forgot to abuse you in your drunkened state...

NOT IN THAT WAY.

I was going to get you to sing the theme to Perfect Strangers when you were drunk and totally forgot. :(

Edit: :lol @ Rapetime

Link

The Autumn Wind
Miguel said:
I was going to get you to sing the theme to Perfect Strangers when you were drunk and totally forgot. :(
Shoot, man, I totally would have done that sober.

Flynn

I'm pretty sure the guy right in front of che is tiesto.

Nice to meet all of you guys in person, by the way.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
forgot about DSExpress maniac that I brought along Arne. He tried to sneak into everything and take everything he could (8 Xbox Live kits from what I am told. A few gaffers should know him from the C3 MS party).

demi

djtiesto said:
The ? between chespace and Teddman is me...

Lol, I bumped into you again near the Konami booth, and honestly I didn't know your GA name. Really sorry about that.

Teddman

Fishie flop oog said:
Say Tedd, where are the pictures from the Sony dinner?
Well, I think all we got that night were shots of the food. :lol I could throw up some of the eFocus pictures though. Good times at the ice bar!

Teddman said:
Well, I think all we got that night were shots of the food. :lol I could throw up some of the eFocus pictures though. Good times at the ice bar!

You know you want it man, and throw the food on it as well.

Meier

Looks like a lot of fun. Sorry I couldn't make it this year dudes.. hopefully I can get back next time. Would have been a blast to get to woop Miguel's ass in some sort of baseball game and then beat some ass with the Bucs. DM and FT need to come as well next year... Pentaforce-ton.

Hopefully if I do make it back next year, Wasabi, Wellington and co. will be up for some bar-hopping. Good times last year. :D

BuddyC

Okay, now that I've resolved the problems with my cell phone, moving, my internet, school, and my camera, I can finally get around to posting these. Had a blast with all involved, which seems to be the norm. Sorry I was in such a hurry on the day of the meetup, deadlines weren't exactly my friend that day.

e306_03.jpg

A different kind of group picture? Think MySpace...

e306_04.jpg

Per tradition.

Top Bottom