• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Elder Scrolls Online Tamriel Unlimited - |OT| - Console edition

I just got my email about the account transfer, and it just directs me to the billing page on their website. I'm glad I found that earlier today, got 7 hours of downloading done before the email came, and I might be able to play close to midnight when it goes live.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
So it looks like the NA guild master will be whoever gets to level 10 first on the east coast. Probably 10 hours of playing.

No decided name yet.

The spreadsheet had Daggerfall winning the majority of vote in NA.

Quote to reveal.

Jobbs

Banned
I apologize if this has already been addressed, but I didn't see it in the OP FAQ... but are the console version players sharing servers with the PC version players? in other words, cross play, like in FF14?

gossi

I apologize if this has already been addressed, but I didn't see it in the OP FAQ... but are the console version players sharing servers with the PC version players? in other words, cross play, like in FF14?

No cross play.

Dunlop

I just got my email about the account transfer, and it just directs me to the billing page on their website. I'm glad I found that earlier today, got 7 hours of downloading done before the email came, and I might be able to play close to midnight when it goes live.

I got worried when I received the e-mail and saw it was the same code that did not work for me earlier, but it is good now

nortonff

Hi, I'm nortonff. I spend my life going into threads to say that I don't care about the topic of the thread. It's a really good use of my time.
I had no idea it was B2P with no fee at all

CDAFWDfUEAA0NRk.jpg

I'm willing to give this another shot, I had it on pc when it came out. The one thing that bugged me was people camping the bosses and never getting a chance to actually fight them, is that still present?

The game is live in some areas of the world, right? Does anyone know if the digital version of the game is playable on Xbox One when the download is partially finished? When midnight rolls around I'm going to be like 90% done I think.

Kama_1082

Banned
When did twitch.tv's chat get so shit? It's as bad as YouTube.

I finally found an awesome personality to follow on Twitter. He's awesome, funny and I enjoy his streams. Chat on the other hand, good Lord. Once a female arrives, the sex jokes start, she rolls with the punches, loves the attention. Rinse and repeat every single night. Ugh.

I'm willing to give this another shot, I had it on pc when it came out. The one thing that bugged me was people camping the bosses and never getting a chance to actually fight them, is that still present?

I haven't spent a lot of time with the game recently, but I've heard the bots are all gone now. When you get to the end of a delve, it's just you and the boss, and maybe 1 or 2 other players. I would expect other players more often at first while everyone's doing the low level zones, but not crowds of bots spawn-camping the boss.

I haven't spent a lot of time with the game recently, but I've heard the bots are all gone now. When you get to the end of a delve, it's just you and the boss, and maybe 1 or 2 other players. I would expect other players more often at first while everyone's doing the low level zones, but not crowds of bots spawn-camping the boss.
Oh nice, thanks for the info man!

The game is live in some areas of the world, right? Does anyone know if the digital version of the game is playable on Xbox One when the download is partially finished? When midnight rolls around I'm going to be like 90% done I think.

It's been live here for about 10 hours, mine was fully loaded though.

I went and put the pre-order in for the Xbox One version today. Pumped to play tomorrow.

Just found out I am playing in a company golf tournament tomorrow so I can't play until Wednesday.

first world problems, I know. :(

idonteven

keep getting errors when i try to login,saying my account doesnt exist...i stayed up for this shit

no idea what to do now

anyone else getting error when trying to login ? such a bummer

these errors sure made me lose all the names i wanted...ffs

Will the PC version get controller support?

Yes, sometime after the console version is released, but they've given no timetable on it so we don't know how long it will be. Since they confirmed you can trade-in the console disc I'm just going to play the console version now and then sell it and pick up the PC version whenever they get around to adding controller support.

gossi

keep getting errors when i try to login,saying my account doesnt exist...i stayed up for this shit

no idea what to do now

anyone else getting error when trying to login ? such a bummer

these errors sure made me lose all the names i wanted...ffs

So you can't even log into the game, past the Zenimax login/password screen?

gossi

They fixed this. Bosses only drop loot once now when you kill them, so bots and power leveling moved on.

In the UK, digital fully unlocks at midnight.

Hawk269

No. That was an issue early on with bots. I am sure with all of console players coming in tonight tomorrow I am sure there will be some waiting for world bosses.

gossi

Advanced warning - if you're in EU, don't log out. The EU megaserver login process appears to have crashed. Same thing happened during beta.

Edit: Zenimax just tweeted to say it is fixed. Very quick turn around.

Pakman

Are tanks still basically worthless at the endgame or did they fix that? I remember reading people complain that endgame was just about magic users and putting up as much DPS as possible with no tanks needed.

B-Dex

Gaf: B-Dex
PSN: B-Dex

Faction pref: EP

But it's cool were DC haha

pS4 NA

We can shamelessly steal the Gaf ffxiv free company name: Gather Against Fate.

gossi

Warning for people who are prone to RAGE online - it's an online game. There's probably going to be server problems and new bugs at launch.

gossi

Wow really? Without keyboard support, what's the communication in game?

There's full directional voice chat, group voice chat and guild voice chat. It works really well. If you really want keyboard, PC version is way to go.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Ok, as I understand, no subscription fee and its currently like $52 for PS Plus members. Give me a reason to pull the trigger!

Dunlop

ok I'm starting to lose my patience with this game

My code was finally redeemed, I have a receipt from the PS store, but it is not downloading on my PS4.

When I specifically look for it on the store, I only have the full price options

gossi

ok I'm starting to lose my patience with this game

My code was finally redeemed, I have a receipt from the PS store, but it is not downloading on my PS4.

When I specifically look for it on the store, I only have the full price options

That's kinda a Sony thing rather than game thing...

Top Bottom