• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Fall Guy - Official Trailer Ryan Gosling, Emily Blunt

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Looks awesome. David Leitch is coming off Bullet Train, which was also a great time.

Dural

Is it supposed to be a remake of the Lee Majors TV show ? I don’t really see it, no iconic song, iconic truck or iconic sidekicks…

It looks like they show the K25 at like 39 seconds in, but they show the shitty new electric version in the same colors towards the end. I loved the show as a kid, and especially the truck. Movie looks like it could be fun, hopefully Lee Majors makes a guest appearance and the original song is somewhere in there.

Fbh

The fakes movies in this movie look more interesting than the actual movie.
But it looks like it could be fun

bitbydeath

Gold Member
I like the filter they apply in this and Bullet Train.
Not sure if their is a particular name for it, 300 I think had something similar.

Neon Xenon

I feel like the trailer might have been showing too much of the movie for me, so I paused it about halfway through. But I like what I watched.
Might be fun. Gosling and Blunt could be a good pairing for this.

Last edited:
Bullet Train was trash
Angry Black And White GIF

you know what? the premise seems fun at the very least, and I'll probably give this a chance just from the cast alone.

side note, do you think there'll be some kid who didn't check out what the movie is about and just go in to see it thinking it's about that game with the bean guys? :messenger_grinning_sweat:

jason10mm

Gold Member
This is shaping up to be a decent looking year for film. Dune pt2, Fall Guy, Costners westerns, that Alien film, Godzilla v Kong 2, Furiosa, the ONLY capeshit film Deadpool 3, Gladiator 2, fingers crossed we get Sonic 3 and Spiderverse 3 and Nosferatu this year.

SirTerry-T

Do Ryan and Em use the same beauty therapist...both their faces look weirdly inflated.

Movie looks like a good, fun romp, both actors are always worth watching.

daffyduck

Is it supposed to be a remake of the Lee Majors TV show ? I don’t really see it, no iconic song, iconic truck or iconic sidekicks…
As Nush said, the truck is in there. In the first trailer both og and electric versions were in.

I think Emily Blunt is playing a version of the female sidekick. (looks wise, should have been Margot Robbie again)

Maybe they’re saving the theme song for the movie itself?

Just came back from the cinema a few hours ago watching this. It's certainly not what I expected so just in case anyone wants to see this, it's more of a love comedy movie than anything else. Still, it was enjoyable, nowhere near Bullet Train tho. 7/10

YCoCg

It's finally out in my area, gonna try and see it this week or next, Bullet Train was brilliant so hoping for more of the same.

daffyduck

I guess they must be keeping the theme song under wraps until the official release day.

Still nowhere to be found online.

Top Bottom