• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Game Awards 2022 |OT| It's Basically Our Oscars

Jigsaah

Gold Member
It Thursday, and I ain't got shit else to do. Let's see it. Tekken 8 release date and gameplay and I'm happy.

sloppyjoe_gamer

Gold Member
rbvNPss.jpg

Good morning from Japan, my body is ready. Give me just *one* reveal I can be hyped about and I'll be happy. Elden Ring all the way, praise the Erdtree 🙏🏻

I'm watching the FF16 trailer in the pre-show, and am I fucking high, or was there a sped-up violin motif of 'Bonetroussel' from Undertale during the end of the trailer?

I know I'm not the only person who picked out the theme of "Song of the Dragonborn" from Skyrim in FF15's big heroic moments.

Draugoth

Gold Member
I'm watching the FF16 trailer in the pre-show, and am I fucking high, or was there a sped-up violin motif of 'Bonetroussel' from Undertale during the end of the trailer?

I know I'm not the only person who picked out the theme of "Song of the Dragonborn" from Skyrim in FF15's big heroic moments.

lol

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Top Bottom