• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Game Awards 2022 |OT| It's Basically Our Oscars

Mozzarella

Most excited for Final Fantasy 16 and Armored Core games wow they look like the games i love and play.
Sad we didnt see Starfield though.
Oh and Baldur's Gate 3 ofcourse but i didnt see much.

Last edited:

Vick

Industry is safe for another year.

Hopefully tomorrow Santa Monica will fire the Atreus sections designer and some of their writers.

Solarstrike

tumblr_lmjezyVG9e1qzp9weo1_500.jpg

:(

lh032

I cry about Xbox and hate PlayStation.
anybody noticed the weird kid mumbling near the end of the game awards after miyazaki speech is done? :messenger_tears_of_joy:
:messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy:

nani17

are in a big trouble
4am here I'm off to bed goodnight all

Elden ring sucks dark souls ctrl C ctrl V = Elden ring ........runs

Gambit2483

Well he sure looked like he did, lol. Every time they showed him, he looked annoyed. :D

Can you imagine? He tweets that a "COD deal" with Nintendo is in the works and literally the next day the FTC tweets "Not so fast there cowboy"....would you want to be on camera after that?

• Thoughtful
Reactions: TLZ
Seriously though, as a former corporate security guard, whoever is in charge of their security fucked up big time there. Even though the kid looks like a dumb resetter, there's no telling what kind of shit dumb kids are willing to pull on stage like that.

Edit:

Last edited:
Top Bottom