• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Game Awards 2023 | OT | The Star of The Live Show Field is the Doritos Pope

Who will win the most awards at the Game of The Year 2023?

• Baldur's Gate III

Votes: 206 76.3%
  • Marvel's Spider Man 2

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Alan Wake 2

Votes: 20 7.4%
  • Zelda: Tears of The Kingdom

Votes: 34 12.6%
  • Resident Evil 4 Remake

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Super Mario Bros: Wonder

Votes: 2 0.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AJUMP23

Gold Member
BG3 seems to be the favorite, but I think the best is Zelda.

Most people did not finish BG3, and the third act was released in a messy state. I think it is fixed now so I can go finish it.

twilo99

Has a primarily multiplayer game ever won this “award” or is this a single player only kinda thing? For example was Fortnite or Counter Strike ever nominated?

Also, if BG3 doesn’t win you will know something is fishy ..

STARSBarry

Gold Member
EdxRR6m.jpg

Waiting for this mad lad to sweep everything.

Has a primarily multiplayer game ever won this “award” or is this a single player only kinda thing? For example was Fortnite or Counter Strike ever nominated?

Also, if BG3 doesn’t win you will know something is fishy ..
Overwatch in 2016 won both the GOTY and Best MP award.

Last edited:

Podge

Neo Member
yeah
2.5 to 3 hours long, alright, so that just leaves 2 to 2.5 hours of my wife being mad at me for watching it
The 7th is my wedding anniversary date, I’m sure my wife will totally be fine with me cutting short our night together to watch the Game Awards.

Maybe for extra points I’ll shush her during the Christopher Judge speech, too. 😏

yeah

The 7th is my wedding anniversary date, I’m sure my wife will totally be fine with me cutting short our night together to watch the Game Awards.

Maybe for extra points I’ll shush her during the Christopher Judge speech, too. 😏
I already have flashbacks of last year's awards, I'm sure it's almost over baby, when will this shit fuckin end, i'll be right there honey, someone dox christopher judge for me, i think the last award is just after this 50th commercial break, i should have checked if this state has easy divorce procedures.

Shifty1897

2.5 to 3 hours long, alright, so that just leaves 2 to 2.5 hours of my wife being mad at me for watching it
There was definitely a moment last night when my wife seemed really happy and I took advantage of that by asking her to watch our toddler by herself Thursday night while I watch a 3 hour long toy award show.

She said yes so it was totally worth it.

I remember trying to follow along with those codes last year and something went wrong with the reporting of the drawings.

There was definitely a moment last night when my wife seemed really happy and I took advantage of that by asking her to watch our toddler by herself Thursday night while I watch a 3 hour long toy award show.

She said yes so it was totally worth it.
How the hell did that work? I got a toddler too.
God Of War Magic GIF by Santa Monica Studio
????

splattered

So if we get reveals of switch 2 from Nintendo, refresh of series x from MS, what are we getting from Sony? Ps5 Pro?

Top Bottom