• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Game Awards 2023 | OT | The Star of The Live Show Field is the Doritos Pope

Who will win the most awards at the Game of The Year 2023?

• Baldur's Gate III

Votes: 206 76.3%
  • Marvel's Spider Man 2

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Alan Wake 2

Votes: 20 7.4%
  • Zelda: Tears of The Kingdom

Votes: 34 12.6%
  • Resident Evil 4 Remake

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Super Mario Bros: Wonder

Votes: 2 0.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Pretty art direction; which game is this? :messenger_grinning_sweat:
81csWlTw4bL.jpg

My personal GOTY is Alan Wake 2. But I'm sure BG3 will take the GOTY and I have no problem with that, it deserves it.
I think other categories will have different winners tho, I don't think a single game will take everything.

sloppyjoe_gamer

Gold Member
I dont have the tweet but earlier i saw that knappy headed little fuck that interrupted miyazaki with his clinton bullshit tweet Geoff saying something to the effect of "See you tomorrow Geoff".

If Geoff has him as a presenter thats the ultimate douchebag move no matter how funny he thinks it would be

Atrus

Gold Member
Balder's Gate 3 deserves to win big. Larian crafted a huge, entertaining, and largely bug free game on day one, which feels rare these days.

I think Yuri Lowenthal deserves to win best voice actor. He killed it once again as Peter Parker.

I think Neil Newbon deserves that award for Asterion.

He plays a very large range for the character, from neurotic to sad to angry to sinister.

In a cast of excellent performances Newbon stands out.

naguanatak

Yea, just seems like during this toddler time frame, there's never been a good time for anything. haha
I'm still in the beginning (daughter is 10 days old) but I just do everything I can in the daytime so she can relax in between feeding the little one. That way she just can't say no to me getting up at 2am to watch the show :messenger_sunglasses:
Of course that will change over time with me going back to work and her getting more comfortable in this situation, but nevertheless, the work she is doing with body and mind is insane, so I just do my part 🤷‍♂️

Please no... last year was awkward as fuck. There was no punchline. He just straight up rambled like he was legitimately mentally ill.
I don’t exactly know what you’re worried about. Everyone is aware and everyone has joked about last year(even Judge himself). It will be fine this year.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
It's gonna be 2:30AM when this starts, can anyone private msg me or tell me if there's gonna be anything Nintendo related worth staying up or waking up for?

Really appreciate it!

ShaikhCroft

Is this year has the lowest hype about The Game Awards? The amount of noise I am seeing around here will be enough to get on a HYPE BIKE instead of a hype train!

Top Bottom