• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official NeoGAF "Introduce Yourself" Thread

Bit_Reactor

Hey there. Era Refugee I guess I could say?

I followed Gaf back before Era was a thing, then tried Era for a bit, then got banned. In an act of narcissism googled my ban to look for the kiwifarms page to show someone my history to show how silly the ban was (my past warnings and stuff) and found a thread on here about the Witcher thread where I got banned.

So uh...I'm here now to talk about video games.

Caxal

Neo Member
Heya, Im Cax. Been playing games since the early 90s starting with the Amstrad GX4000 haha. Grew up with Mario, Zelda, Command & Conquer, Twisted Metal, AoE, Unreal, Half Life etc.
I've been a Lead QA Tester for a leading mobile games studio, but now I work in Web Dev. Still dabble in Game Dev as a hobby.

QSD

Hi, longtime lurker here, lockdowns finally got me to want to interact more. Playing games since Amiga days (1987ish), own a couple of old consoles, but am a pc gamer now.
I work as a kind of counciller/care taker in an assisted living home for people with psychiatric problems.
I also have a side business as a sound designer and I like to make electronic music.

BlackSandrock10

Neo Member
Hello, everybody.

This is BlackSandrock10 here. I've been a long time lurker for some time and decided to make the jump to join the forum.

Love my comics, movies, 80's/90s music, sports with football (soccer) along with pro-wrestling (Brother's gotta show some 'puroresu love', man!) and games with being a fan of Street Fighter, King of Fighters, Dead or Alive, Dynasty Warriors, Syphon Filter, Dino Crisis, RE, Metal Gear Solid, Castlevania, ISS/Winning Eleven (I know it's PES these days but it's still International Superstar Soccer for me!), Japanese wrestling games and many others.

Currently got a YouTube channel up titled 'BrotherBatch' in you have arcade and console playthroughs (entertainment with some...skill! LOL) of Marvel vs. Capcom, most of the Street Fighter EX series and shockingly, Virtua Striker (more Ver.2002 and VS4) as I didn't know that had a somewhat cult following.......it is Sega, of course! I've just started the channel back in July so I'm new to that game, looking to upload more some unearthed gems so feel free to take a look and show your support!

Along with that, I have a art hobby to I like to draw characters (it's on DeviantArt so don't be afraid if you take a peek, gotta have a creative mind, people) and create stories for them also (no way, I'm showcasing my work on Twitter, you are mad!)

So, yeah....happy to finally join GAF and contribute to the forum!

DGrayson

Mod Team and Bat Team
Staff Member
Hello, everybody.

This is BlackSandrock10 here. I've been a long time lurker for some time and decided to make the jump to join the forum.

Love my comics, movies, 80's/90s music, sports with football (soccer) along with pro-wrestling (Brother's gotta show some 'puroresu love', man!) and games with being a fan of Street Fighter, King of Fighters, Dead or Alive, Dynasty Warriors, Syphon Filter, Dino Crisis, RE, Metal Gear Solid, Castlevania, ISS/Winning Eleven (I know it's PES these days but it's still International Superstar Soccer for me!), Japanese wrestling games and many others.

Currently got a YouTube channel up titled 'BrotherBatch' in you have arcade and console playthroughs (entertainment with some...skill! LOL) of Marvel vs. Capcom, most of the Street Fighter EX series and shockingly, Virtua Striker (more Ver.2002 and VS4) as I didn't know that had a somewhat cult following.......it is Sega, of course! I've just started the channel back in July so I'm new to that game, looking to upload more some unearthed gems so feel free to take a look and show your support!

Along with that, I have a art hobby to I like to draw characters (it's on DeviantArt so don't be afraid if you take a peek, gotta have a creative mind, people) and create stories for them also (no way, I'm showcasing my work on Twitter, you are mad!)

So, yeah....happy to finally join GAF and contribute to the forum!

Thanks for joining!

DGrayson

Mod Team and Bat Team
Staff Member
Hello everyone! I am a new member
Howdy! i Love gaming. Favorite game is easily NieR:Automata. great To be here!
Hiya, just noticed I got accepted,
My Name is frizzle and I'm glad to be here :)
Thanks for having me
I'm Mentita.
I'm the quiet type.
Looking for input, trying to make sense of this madness. Holding up unto hope.
Heya, Im Cax. Been playing games since the early 90s starting with the Amstrad GX4000 haha. Grew up with Mario, Zelda, Command & Conquer, Twisted Metal, AoE, Unreal, Half Life etc.
I've been a Lead QA Tester for a leading mobile games studio, but now I work in Web Dev. Still dabble in Game Dev as a hobby.
Hi,I like sonic
Hi, longtime lurker here, lockdowns finally got me to want to interact more. Playing games since Amiga days (1987ish), own a couple of old consoles, but am a pc gamer now.
I work as a kind of counciller/care taker in an assisted living home for people with psychiatric problems.
I also have a side business as a sound designer and I like to make electronic music.
I’m Heisicx.
I live in Japan and game in Japanese mostly.
I love most game genres but only really play ones popular here (jrpgs, fighting, strategy)

Recently been uploading translations of games that aren’t in English under the same name.
Let me know if you have any requests!
Hi, I'm Jerry, nice to meet you all :messenger_grinning:
Hi, after reading the forum for years I finally decided to register! Im an old gamer, started with Intellivision and never looked back!

Welcome to all the new members! Looking forward to seeing you all on the forums.

Heisenberg007

Gold Journalism
Greetings! Finally here after many years of reading. Thanks for approving my account.

I'm a digital marketer and loves books, music, and video games (been playing for 27+ years now!). Here's to the next-gen of awesome gaming experiences together!

farrow19

Neo Member
Hi there :)

Thanks for approving my account .

Myself Daniel, a new member in this forum.

I am more interested in puzzle and brain games so I am feeling happy as a part of this forum.

Looking forward to knowledgeable and interesting information. Thanks. :)

Top Bottom