• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official NeoGAF "Introduce Yourself" Thread

Phase

george costanza finger point GIF by HULU

Last edited:

ultrazilla

Hi all. I am finally allowed to post. Been a lurker for years. Found the IGN boards back in the 360 days then migrated here. I really enjoy the community here. I love this time of the year when devs show off what they have been working on. I am real happy that both Sony and Microsoft gave their devs a lot more power to play with. Happy for the creatives especially and everyone involved in making their games. They can flex their imagination and not be as hamstrung by the hardware as before.

I just hope this chip shortage doesn't last too long. I want to buy both the PS5 and Series X by the holidays. Great time to be a gamer.

Forrest Gump Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Bye!

VibrantDisfiguredIcelandgull-size_restricted.gif

kikii

hello and for teh start check hottest thread ever :p

Last edited:

PacificNW

Thank you to whomever moved this post to Off Topic, wasn't sure where this kind of post belongs since it is video game related but not.

Kuranghi

Hello, my name is Kuranghi and I love waggling my joystick.

My gaming hobbies include telling people they need to buy a better display asap and trying to advocate IQ over framerate, the second part is not going well :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
Hello, my name is Kuranghi and I love waggling my joystick.

My gaming hobbies include telling people they need to buy a better display asap and trying to advocate IQ over framerate, the second part is not going well :messenger_tears_of_joy:
Nice to have you here! Please be more kind since you are so new here. :messenger_winking:

avin

I began gaming on a ZX Spectrum. Even then, Flight Simulation was what captured my attention. I check back in with sims every few years, first on PCs, and now consoles since my kids got into gaming. Each time I come back, though, I've been away long enough the progress blows my mind. This time, I'm obviously back for MSFS, which looks amazing.Thanks for letting me in.

avin

Hi All,

Been lurking here for years, thought I'd finally join the party, thank you for letting me in!

Started gaming on the Atari 2600, owned every Nintendo console up until the Wii, every SEGA console except the Saturn (yes, even SEGA CD lol) and been a hardcore PlayStation fan since the original PlayStation, console gamer for life. Recently plat'd Ratchet & Clank, finished the sweet Yuffie DLC, currently playing Watchdogs Legion, hyped for Kena, Hades, Diablo 2, Far Cry 6, Horizon and a couple of more looking at the rest of the year, Returnal is my current GOTY.

Look forward to talking games with you all, peace.

mrBandoza

Neo Member
Hi!
New here but have been lurking around on this forum for a couple of years. Born and raised in Sweden where I still live to this day, probably for the rest of my life but who knows?

My first video game system was a Nintendo 8 bit with Super Mario Brothers.

My older brother later bought a Amiga 500 before we got a Playstation for christmas probably 1997. Mostly played Playstation and PC growing up but have owned Xbox and nintendo consoles now and then to play the good exclusive games.

My interest for games have faded over the years but got a reeboot with this generation ps5 xbox because of the new capabilities of the hardware and services. A paradigm shift for gaming I think.

I like story-driven games and have a extensive backlog on ps4 that I aim to play once I get my hands on a PS5. (Wish me luck).

I hope to be able to discuss in a civil manner and in shorter chunks of text than this. :)

envyzeal

Hi everyone. Been lurking for years, but finally decided to make an account.
I'm from Brazil and started playing on a Sega Mark III/Master System, then jumped between consoles and PC gaming for a long time. Now I mostly play on PS5, but I also have a Nintendo Switch and a Xbox Series S.
See you guys around!

Last edited:

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
I hope to be able to discuss in a civil manner and in shorter chunks of text than this. :)
There is nothing wrong with a well thought out opinion on a desired theme of yours.

The more you write the better we can understand you.

It is the foundation of everything we do here and 100 times better than a drive by shit post.

Welcome and greetings to Sweden!

Top Bottom