• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official NeoGAF "Introduce Yourself" Thread

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
Poor mansoor1980 mansoor1980

Happy Season 3 GIF by Friends

You are SO welcome!

Leviathicus

Neo Member
Hello everyone! I've been lurking the forum for quite some time now so I decided to join. I can't explain how much I enjoy the the discussions focusing solely in the actual video games.
I'm 25, I'm starting to get into game development and enjoy basically every genre.

I don't know if it was a timed thing or someone accepted my request manually but thank you!

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Hello everyone! I've been lurking the forum for quite some time now so I decided to join. I can't explain how much I enjoy the the discussions focusing solely in the actual video games.
I'm 25, I'm starting to get into game development and enjoy basically every genre.

I don't know if it was a timed thing or someone accepted my request manually but thank you!
All done manually, just like the good ol' days. Welcome to NeoGAF. Do let us know when you release your first game project!

XyberStrategy

Neo Member
Hi Everyone!

I've been playing video games since the days of Atari 2600 and Game & Watch. :)
Looking forward to having a fun discussion about the hottest video games with my fellow gamers.
I also started my own gaming blog and I hope to get more ideas from everyone about what topics would be good to write about.

Cheers!
Xavier

RandomDude64xx

Neo Member
Honestly not sure where to start or what to say, but here goes
I am RandomDude64xx, and enjoy various things, from discussing various bits of homebrew for older consoles, to odd bootleg games, and everything in-between and I'm definitely glad to have my account approved so I can talk with the fine people of this site and look forward to seeing where I go in the swing of things

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
Hi all,
Just a gamer who plays mostly on xbox (have a series x) but will also get a PS5 when there is enough exclusive games I like to warrant it.
Not much else. Pretty boring really.
Oh, I have a hot missus with a banging body, so there is that.

Grildon Tundy

Gold Member
Hello, NEOGAF! I've been consistently lurking here for over a year, and have really enjoyed reading the discussions in that time.
Been trying for months to get an account approved so I could post, and it went through! Thanks to whoever activated it--it was a really nice surprise.

Looking forward to contributing to the discussions here. Hope you all have a good start to the week. Now let's all enjoy some video games!

Weezard

Neo Member
Hello everyone!

Been lurking these forums for quite some time and finally decided to create an account after the amazing Elden Ring thread! Thanks for activating my account!

I have been gaming since the NES and today I still enjoy my favorite hobby, mainly on PS5 and some Switch games (Zelda).

Looking forward to discus game related news with my fellow enthusiasts.

Star-Lord

Hi all,
Just a gamer who plays mostly on xbox (have a series x) but will also get a PS5 when there is enough exclusive games I like to warrant it.
Not much else. Pretty boring really.
Oh, I have a hot missus with a banging body, so there is that.
Anyone who shares a name with one of the most criminally underrated games on PSOne is always welcome here.

Goliath77

Hi Neogaf

Long time lurker, I have been a lover of gaming my entire life. Been gaming since the days of pong. Have prob owned most gaming machines at some point.

Grew up with a Spectrum and a Atari ST before getting into consoles and pc.

I love the vast majority of genres but not a massive fan of online gaming. A few faves from over the years are: Dungeon Master, Elite, Space Quest 3, Speedball 2, Flashback, Goldeneye, Resident Evil 1, Final Fabtasy 7-10, Metal Gear Solid, Blur, Test Drive Unlimited 2, Days Gone, and The Last of Us pt 1.

Currently game on PS5 /Switch and the Quest2 as well as having a PI hooked up as well for the retro games that I love.

Love the discussion here and am pleased to finally be a contributor.

Last edited:

makkoii

Neo Member
Hello! I'm makkoii and I play whatever games catch my interest. Sometimes I will say I hate a game and spend 100+ hours on it or I will say a game is really good and fun and only spend 10 hours playing it. My moods are fickle.
Right now I have a waning interest in Elden Ring and am also playing Risk of Rain 2 with my friends. I don't keep up with game news too much so I'm not sure what games I'm looking forward to but I'm hoping to change that.
Outside of video games, I am a musician in my second semester of college and majoring in music education and vocal performance. I also like anime and I stream video games semi-irregularly on Twitch. Hope to get along with everyone!

Br0k3n_F1ng3rs

Neo Member
Hi call me Fingers.

I love basically anything with a good story, be it books, games, movies, anime.

Just finished Elden Ring, that was awesome!

Nice to meet you all!

Grildon Tundy

Gold Member
Hey everyone! Got a question and wasn't sure where to post it. The newbie thread seemed applicable.

I see poll threads, but I'm not able to vote. Am I missing something or do I not meet the criteria to be able to vote?

Rubytux

Neo Member
Hi all, how r u doing ?

I hope u r doing great. I am Rubytux from Colombia.

I like to travel, eat exotic food, and to play videogames, specially the RPG ones. I am very excited about the Steam Deck and hope to receive it by this quarter.

My favorite game is Tales of Symphonia. I love the mexican an peruvian food and

BatlordCarcas

Neo Member
I am Batlord Carcas, Deathrocker from Fresno, CA. I am a vocalist and keytarist.
I love Deathrock, Goth, Post Punk, Darkwave, Synthpunk, Dark Synthpunk, Industrial, Hardcore Punk, Crust Punk, and Grindcore I also like Goth-Metal, Dark Metal, Black Metal, Crossover Thrash, Metalcore, Hardcore, some Doom Metal and Death Metal.

Recommended Bands:
1. Christian Death f/ Rozz Williams
2. Shadow Project
3. Glenn Danzig's Samhain
4. New Skeletal Faces
5. Cape Ov Batz
6. Devil Master
7. Mighty Sphincter
8. Virgin In Veil
9. Masquerade (Finland)
10. Carnal Machinery
11. Suzy Nyberg
12. Ashes Fallen
13. Lifeless Past (The Hague, Netherlands)
14. Killing Joke
15. Moira Scar
16. Vortex Empath Xen (V.E.X.)
17. Vio\ator
18. The Deformed U.K.
19. Part 1
20. Rudimentary Peni
21. Napalm Death
22. Amebix
23. AxeGrinder
24. Repulsion
25. Terrorizer
26. Nausea
27. Elder Devil
28. Maggot Colony
29. Ministry
30. Godflesh
31. CyberGrindr
32. The Locust
33. N8NoFace
34. Ho99o9
35. Type O Negative
36. Video//Nasty
37. Godstomper
38. HONGKONGFUCKYOU
39. Mud Flood Theory
40. Mystic Priestess

BatlordCarcas

Neo Member
I am Batlord Carcas, Deathrocker from Fresno, CA. I am a vocalist and keytarist.
I love Deathrock, Goth, Post Punk, Darkwave, Synthpunk, Dark Synthpunk, Industrial, Hardcore Punk, Crust Punk, and Grindcore I also like Goth-Metal, Dark Metal, Black Metal, Crossover Thrash, Metalcore, Hardcore, some Doom Metal and Death Metal.

Recommended Bands:
2. Shadow Project
4. New Skeletal Faces
5. Cape Ov Batz
6. Devil Master
7. Mighty Sphincter
8. Virgin In Veil
9. Masquerade (Finland)
10. Carnal Machinery
11. Suzy Nyberg
12. Ashes Fallen
14. Killing Joke
15. Moira Scar
17. Vio\ator
18. The Deformed U.K.
19. Part 1
20. Rudimentary Peni
21. Napalm Death
22. Amebix
23. AxeGrinder
24. Repulsion
25. Terrorizer
26. Nausea
27. Elder Devil
28. Maggot Colony
29. Ministry
30. Godflesh
31. CyberGrindr
32. The Locust
33. N8NoFace
34. Ho99o9
35. Type O Negative
36. Video//Nasty
37. Godstomper
38. HONGKONGFUCKYOU
39. Mud Flood Theory
40. Mystic Priestess

I forgot to mention Burning Image and The Velisha. Lots of music I can share discussion of in topics.

ZackMorlin

Neo Member
Hi My name is Zack, i love playing Elden Ring and Lost Ark, and i did play Apex, Destiny, anyway, i am a game boy, nice to meet u guys here! Enjoy!

ZizoElewa

Neo Member
Hi, my name is Zizo (zee zo), but you can call me Z if preferred! I'm an Egyptian American gamer living in the Midwest! Have been gaming since I was 3 and first started with the Super Nintendo and Gameboy color. I play pretty much anything and everything as long as I'm having fun (and sometimes even when I'm not like Apex Legends lmfao). The last game I've been hooked on has been Elden Ring, so looking forward to checking out that community and others. I love gaming and occasionally stream but with my work schedule it has been very rarely, which kinda sucks as I love doing so and interacting with others. But yeah, excited to be here and thanks for having me. I got accepted way quicker than anticipated, as everyone on reddit seems to think it takes forever for whatever reason lol.

bronk

Banned

Recommended Bands:
2. Shadow Project
4. New Skeletal Faces
5. Cape Ov Batz
6. Devil Master
7. Mighty Sphincter
8. Virgin In Veil
9. Masquerade (Finland)
10. Carnal Machinery
11. Suzy Nyberg
12. Ashes Fallen
14. Killing Joke
15. Moira Scar
17. Vio\ator
18. The Deformed U.K.
19. Part 1
20. Rudimentary Peni
21. Napalm Death
22. Amebix
23. AxeGrinder
24. Repulsion
25. Terrorizer
26. Nausea
27. Elder Devil
28. Maggot Colony
29. Ministry
30. Godflesh
31. CyberGrindr
32. The Locust
33. N8NoFace
34. Ho99o9
35. Type O Negative
36. Video//Nasty
37. Godstomper
38. HONGKONGFUCKYOU
39. Mud Flood Theory
40. Mystic Priestess

Ghost is my favorite deathrock band. The papa is so cool!

Top Bottom