• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official "The Snitch (@insider_wtf)" Leaker Thread

begotten

Thought this legend deserved his own thread.

Let us have a look:

SOP Line-Up✔️
TLOU Part 1 Date✔️
Persona 3/4/5 at Xbox Showcase✔️
Hollow Knight: Silksong Day 1 on Gamepass✔️
High on Life✔️
Overdose ❓

iu

5/6 (Pending)

So is he a Sony insider, or is he just someone working behind the scenes at SGF?
How long until his account is deleted?

Last edited:

Abriael_GN

RSI Employee of the Year
I don't think "legend" and "asshole" are synonyms as you seem to imply.

Someone who takes away from developers the chance to reveal the fruits of their hard work on their own terms belongs to the second category, not the first.

Hopefully, he'll be caught soon and dealt with in the harshest possible way.

Last edited:
Think whether he's Sony or SGF is up for debate still.

it'll be there tonight but people were speculating on the rumours of it being an xbox game. seems unlikely now that we know this guy is leaking sony stuff. he also leaked this kojima game. im assuming its being published by sony and will be a PS and PC game just like death stranding.

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
I saw his tweets somewhere, but he had an 8 or 9 part tweet chain saying all the games being shown soon. He said Returnal for PC this year too.

nero2082

finally someone who is fighting those sony ninjas with brute force
let's face it, they were lazy, and he's doing us (and Sony?) a favor by stirring the place
leaks > actual reveal in terms of hype, they're just sudden surge of adrenaline

SoraNoKuni

It's one thing to leak it way out. It's debatable on whether that's newsworthy.

If you leak it like 1 hour before the show or 1 week, you're just an asshole.
Well considering how hit and miss leaks are most of the times, it actually creates a sense of mystery and anticipation, at least for me.

Last edited:
AFAIK he only has it as the twitter banner, he hasn't said anything about it ..

Well Abandon has been associated with Silent Hill so there’s that. Doesn’t mean it’s Overdose though. I will admit that reading through Toms article Overdose does have some similarities with Silent Hill. Could be that Kojima wanted to make PT so Overdose is his version of that.

Last edited:
jeff grubb has to be right about the xbox kojima game. i dont see why he would continuously keep saying it and putting his neck on the line like that. if it isnt true, nobody would ever trust him again and he would be a laughing stock. im 99% sure at this point that kojima will be at the xbox show on sunday and grubb was right all along.

Last edited:

Banjo64

cumsessed
jeff grubb has to be right about the xbox kojima game. i dont see why he would continuously keep saying it and putting his neck on the line like that. if it isnt true, nobody would ever trust him again and he would be a laughing stock. im 99% sure at this point that kojima will be at the xbox show on sunday and grubb was right all along.
Hahaha it was just a pee out your butt joke guys and it was just speculation by me. Maybe you NeoGAF doxxing arseholes just don’t get it ahahahaha

Grubsnax, probably - 13th June 2022

Top Bottom