• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official "The Snitch (@insider_wtf)" Leaker Thread

bitbydeath

Gold Member
He is high on the list of suspects or someone very close to Keighley

Have seen some say they think its Keighley but I do not think he would burn bridges with these Devs (if he got caught)
If it’s someone in Sony’s camp, Cory would be high on my list.

images

Corndog

Banned
Sony is having a showcase in September. Most likely the God of War Ragnarok state of play will happen before that.

One thing I like that Sony does is focus on games releasing in the same year. I have a feeling most of what we see from Xbox tomorrow will mainly be games that will come in 20223 and later.
I hope we don’t have to wait that long for Xbox games. That’s a long time.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
If it’s someone in Sony’s camp, Cory would be high on my list.

images

images

He likes to troll.

Take a closer look at snitch’s profile, this is all about Kojima/Abandoned/Overdose.

Why?
Sony would know.

The business would have sanctioned it.

You asked if Sony was a person, Sony is the business.

CtRTed9XEAA1-ue.jpg

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Overwatch 2 going free to play ?

I guess it's not the most surprising thing I would have thought of.

So Kojima is working on Overdose and Death Stranding 2 at the same time?

Think the rumors are one episodic title and a another game. So I’m guessing Overdose could the episodic one while Death Stranding 2 could be the other game.

Anyways I highly doubt he’s throwing Sony in the trash so future Kojima games should be available on that platform.

We don't know what he's working on, Overdose could just have recurring cast from Death Stranding.

Norman Reedus could have just generalized working with Kojima again, I wouldn't be surprised.

Well Norman did say they just started the second one.

https://www.videogameschronicle.com...ms-death-stranding-2-is-in-early-development/

I’m assuming it’s the sequel to Death Stranding.

It took me maybe two or three years to finish all the mocap sessions and everything,” Reedus told Leo Edit. “It takes a lot of work. And then the game came out, and it just won all these awards, and it was a huge thing, so we just started part two of that.”

Ok NVM he’s definitely talking about the sequel.

Last edited:
Sony is having a showcase in September. Most likely the God of War Ragnarok state of play will happen before that.

One thing I like that Sony does is focus on games releasing in the same year. I have a feeling most of what we see from Xbox tomorrow will mainly be games that will come in 20223 and later.

i know microsoft are slow to release games but damn, didnt think we'll have to wait until the afterlife to see their aquisitions come to fruition.

i know microsoft are slow to release games but damn, didnt think we'll have to wait until the afterlife to see their aquisitions come to fruition.

Sony did buy some companies recently. I’m guessing at some point we will start to see a greater flow of 1st party titles from them. Maybe it’s this year or the next when some of them will get revealed.

Top Bottom