• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The PlayStation VR2 PC adapter launches August 7

lol...

I don't think you have a clue what my sim racing rig looks like :messenger_tears_of_joy:
I would bet I spent more money on that rig alone than you spent on the car that drives you to work everyday. Triple 55in screens with ambilight (that I don't even use nowadays), pimax crystal, fanatec DD1 base with multiple racing wheels (rally, F1, GT...), racing seat, handbrake, clubsport pedals (with break performance kit)... shall I go on? :messenger_relieved:

Obviously the best PC to run all that shit as well if you wanna count it too.

The diss wasn't on racing games, was on saying that casual ass shit GT7 being called the best VR experience.
You come across like a rich douchebag who thinks they are better then everybody else because they spent more money then they did.
Yeah, but you didn't spend enough money so your opinion is wrong.
Exactly.
Visuals in VR, AMS2 for sure is top of the line. Iracing is pretty amazing too. AC has god tier handling, though a bit oldschool UI. ACC is probably the best for GT cars, but it does require a pretty monster pc to run without slowdown on the starting grid, but visuals are also top tier.

Thing is, GT7 is as arcade as can be and not even nearly as good as the old ones. Even GT sport was better. So even though every racing game should only be played in VR, GT7 is overall pretty shit tier if you want to actually feel like you're racing anything mildly realistic.
Arcade as can be? Listen you may be one of these people that want to pretend that they are a race car driver but GT is not an arcade racer. Have you ever played an arcade racer before? Ridge Racer? Split Second? Need for Speed? Blur? Tokyo Xtreme Racer? Project Gotham? Those are all arcade racers

Somebody pointed out a post of yours where you say this

"Enough, you have your opinion, I have mine. You confuse filters and explosions for good graphics, there's nothing I can do to fix that for you."

So it's okay that you have different opinions but not when other people have them.

Last edited:
You also casually lie on here all the time

you have no fucking clue what you're talking about dude... what the fuck is wrong with you?

img1.jpg

img2.jpg

img3.jpg

img4.jpg

there's my racing setup, the pc is basically a 4090 with 7800 x3d

"lying..." lol gtfo

You come across like a rich douchebag who thinks they are better then everybody else because they spent more money then they did.

Exactly.

Arcade as can be? Listen you may be one of these people that want to pretend that they are a race car driver but GT is not an arcade racer. Have you ever played an arcade racer before? Ridge Racer? Split Second? Need for Speed? Blur? Tokyo Xtreme Racer? Project Gotham? Those are all arcade racers

Somebody pointed out a post of yours where you say this

"Enough, you have your opinion, I have mine. You confuse filters and explosions for good graphics, there's nothing I can do to fix that for you."

So it's okay that you have different opinions but not when other people have them.
1- wtf are you on about? I was replying to someone inferring I didn't even have a racing wheel to invalidate my opinion, what does it have to do with being better? So yeah, I know what the hell I'm talking about when racing games is probably my favorite genre to compete in.

2- Where did I ever say it's not ok for someone to have an opinion? Have all the opinions you want, just be humble enough to understand other people have a bit more knowledge in certain subjects than you do. Regarding the "arcade" comment I already clarified above it could be considered "simcade" if we really want to be pedantic about it. But GT is definitely much more of an arcade game than a sim. You can play it with a game pad for fuck's sake... If you disagree, great, you can be wrong all you want :messenger_tears_of_joy:

mitchman

Gold Member
I think it's quite possible that the drivers for the PSVR2 on PC will be updated and will probably support HDR and other missing features in the future.

Top Bottom