• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The possible future PS5 Slim console with double SSD storage???

Robb

Gold Member
A slim that’s half the size of the original would be fantastic, I’d buy that (given it’d be available) in a heartbeat.

Topher

Gold Member
zbqLFAI.png

GIF by Amuse

reksveks

Zubytech makes guesses and has no inside knowledge.

P.s. He also blocked me for correcting his maths

What does he mean by 'robot with artificial intelligence will launch for ps5'

Last edited:

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
A slim that’s half the size of the original would be fantastic, I’d buy that (given it’d be available) in a heartbeat.

Do you have the current ps5?

If yes, how can a smaller machine with same specs justify that price just because its smaller?

I highly doubt it as storage is expensive. Double SSD storage will maybe be there for the future premium model: PS5 Pro.

They still sell PS4s with the same amount of storage than at launch. They are going to apply the same strategy for PS5.

DonkeyPunchJr

World’s Biggest Weeb

If yes, how can a smaller machine with same specs justify that price just because its smaller?
Might be worth $550 to have a console that fits inside your entertainment system instead of a giant ugly postmodernist sculpture taking up room next to your TV

Last edited:

vivftp

OP was in such a rush to post, they bumped their old thread and created a new one. A shame they didn't notice this was just a personal prediction rather than a rumor.

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
Might be worth $550 to have a console that fits inside your entertainment system instead of a giant ugly postmodernist sculpture taking up room next to your TV
Yeah I dont know about that.

You knew the console was a big ugly tower when you bought it. Could have waited for the slim or whatever.

I just think its a bit crazy having paid 1000 euro in total for the same product just smaller.

Of course you can get alot on it back thanks to how hard it is to get, but still.

Robb

Gold Member

No, I’m holding off for either a Pro or Slim.

Not sure I understand the question. I can’t remember the cost of the Ps2/Ps3/PS4 Slim, were they significantly cheaper than the original or something?

Top Bottom