• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The very best of social media

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
Guys who want to brag that they are fucking a cheerleader.
chefs-kiss-french-chef.gif

Majormaxxx

He's punching waaaay outside his league, any wonder she's seeking dick elsewhere, I doubt that big lad has seen his in years
Yes.

But then again...

Yes, he is overweight and he has low self esteem.

But he has potential. Way more than her. Her potential is what you see.

He has a symmetrical face and even fat looks handsome. He's quite a bit taller than her. So her can take a year, lose the weight and gain 10 lbs of muscle and hustle to advance his career/money/power situation. He can leave her league in the dust.

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
Yes.

But then again...

Yes, he is overweight and he has low self esteem.

But he has potential. Way more than her. Her potential is what you see.

He has a symmetrical face and even fat looks handsome. He's quite a bit taller than her. So her can take a year, lose the weight and gain 10 lbs of muscle and hustle to advance his career/money/power situation. He can leave her league in the dust.
All true and hopefully now that he sees her for what she is, dumps her ass and hits the gym, he's got potential but he needs to lay off the super size meals and sort his shit out

Toots

Gold Member
LMFAO she had the nerve to say that she passed the test at the end.

I would have just walked away from her right there
She believes in truth (hers) not facts.
He's punching waaaay outside his league, any wonder she's seeking dick elsewhere, I doubt that big lad has seen his in years
She looks like Sarah Silverman but even more bland (if it is possible), stop simping she isn't worth it.

undrtakr900

I saw this clip on a youTube video criticizing content creators who do "shock content" for views.

Apparently his "sister kiss" video went viral (for some reason), so he tried to replicate its success by doing a "mom kiss" video too. 😑

1598c656-6c08-46fa-baa9-470e5c3bb1c8.jpeg

Last edited:
Top Bottom