• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The very best of social media

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
It's not more strange than this tbh

starship troopers im from buenos aires and i say kill em all GIF

That's gotta be a fucking parody

Cyberpunkd

It's not more strange than this tbh

Ok, I'm confused. Them saying colors make me think they are doing the accessibility thing for people with no color recognition, but why are they mentioning how they look? It has no bearing on what they say. Is this an accessibility thing for blind people? Do Microsoft tools mentioned have Braille interface that allows blind people to use them?

FunkMiller

Gold Member
I like what Bill Maher said on this. Give it back or be quiet.

It's a permanent thing in Australia, and it's fucking sick making.

Endless corporations stating how they acknowledge that the lands they use once belonged to the indigenous people - but not a single, solitary one of them does anything actually practical about it, like sending them wads of funding, or handing the land back. Performative fucking nonsense.

AJUMP23

Gold Member

Endless corporations stating how they acknowledge that the lands they use once belonged to the indigenous people - but not a single, solitary one of them does anything actually practical about it, like sending them wads of funding, or handing the land back. Performative fucking nonsense.
IF you say they right things, that is what they care about, what you say.

T-0800

I'm Australian too. Really annoys me when flying how they acknowledge the land the airport is on. I feel like yelling out 'give it back then'.

T-0800

Funniest thing I have seen in a while.

Full Quote " Well Sarah that settles it. Your going to NK and taking one for the team,. Your husband and kids will miss you but you will be a hero to your country." :messenger_tears_of_joy:

That was reported on years ago. Funny I suppose in the same way laughing at the mentally ill is funny. I have nothing against conservative politicians I would just encourage people to do better than that one.

AJUMP23

Gold Member
That was reported on years ago. Funny I suppose in the same way laughing at the mentally ill is funny. I have nothing against conservative politicians I would just encourage people to do better than that one.
We could do better than everyone right now.

I just love the fact that this is what every racist white person has been saying in the UK for years.

Hi, my name's John. The land we're standing on used to be owned by white people until all the bloody immigrants turned up.

AJUMP23

Gold Member
TIL "Lord told me so" is a perfectly valid excuse for some people.

People use it all the time to avoid responsibility or justify bad decisions.

I saw an interview with a woman that had sex with her student and said "I do not know why the lord has me here" I am shaking my head, this isn't the LORD.

Top Bottom